Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kontrol Freek

Go down 
+7
Areksoo
zzz3
Hypnotik
GearsOfHalo
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
rizzoF5
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay, so I tried these out and it does help make the controller a little more comfortable for my big hands.

I only played a few games (with Nightmare and his friend) and besides one game where we got destroyed in Domination, we beasted in TDM. I am still on the fence as to whether these help or not.

On a side note: silent_noob joined one of our TDM games. He spawned and killed me once, but I got him a few times. Once with a random grenade. lol! He was at least 3-8 before rage quitting.

On another side note: I also added this adaptor to my controllers. It's for a pad that I can put my controllers on to charge, so I don't need to leave my PS3 on. Gimmicky, but it gets the job done. Also the adaptor doesn't touch my fingers and there's an added bonus where the L2 and R2 don't touch where ever the control is resting. I always found this as a flaw. As nudging the controller might press those triggers which will restart videos that you are streaming.

Kontrol Freek - Page 2 5201576569_fd74d93ea6

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/intec-inc-intec-induction-charger-playstation-3-g7769/10147411.aspx?path=7dcc641e16e90bf586dd638e6b5fdbcfen02
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Areksoo has to much money to spend lol
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

@PSN : rizzoF5
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm

you know instead of charging it on ps3, you can also charge your controller on the PC

I'm Areksoo's opposite, I bring my controller into work and use company electricity to charge my controller. I am too poor to pay mah bills
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I have cats... any wires sticking out from my computer will get chewed up. I charge all my stuff at work too (phone, MP3 player, and NDS).

Hey did I tell you guys I won my football pool? Extra $150 in my pocket!
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Your a secret agent, you probably took out the other people to win. Lol
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I didn't have to this time... I didn't get to San Diego in time last night to take out Philip Rivers before the game and the Chargers already buildt up a big lead... I got the Monday Night Game wrong, but that okay. I was up a game going into Monday... I can still win the week as long as the total score was 49 or over. So I walked to the other side of the feild and told Kyle Orton if he didn't convert on 4th and goal, he's a dead man. It's fortunate he did.

Oh wow, look at that... my money tree is sprouting.

LOL seriously... I never said I was rich... just that I make more than I need. I lead a fairly frugal lifestyle and splurge on stuff later. Why do you think I'm on RFD so often?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kontrol Freek   Kontrol Freek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kontrol Freek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Hardware Discussions-
Jump to: