Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.A.G- Massive Action Game

Go down 
+5
Hypnotik
silent_f4gg0t
v1nhsta
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
buy a new one in the mean time and just return it before the 30 day period expires untill you receive your original one back.

Yeah that's why I was thinking, but the wife wouldn't understand and she'd probably kill me haha.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am

hey dmarkz , my current build thus far is lmg with the grip / reflex and i purchased that green one.is the green one a passive skill? if so is that everything i really need for the gun?just wondering so i can start purchasing other skills.i want to be a medic because a lot of people dont revive in this game unless you havea mic ~_~ .
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
hey dmarkz , my current build thus far is lmg with the grip / reflex and i purchased that green one.is the green one a passive skill? if so is that everything i really need for the gun?just wondering so i can start purchasing other skills.i want to be a medic because a lot of people dont revive in this game unless you havea mic ~_~ .

The green one is reload speed I think. Yeah the green ones are passive skills.
That would be everything for the gun, unless you want to upgrade to the MK 43 Mod 1, but that costs 5 points. So you should be good with
what you have so far.

If you want to revive other people, make sure you get the medical get and resuscitation.
Being a medic is a big help in this game + you get a lot of exp in the end Wink
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

yeah i like how diffusing or planting gives you a truck load of xp .last night i tried to diffuse a couple but your bro always beat me to hitting circle lolz.i like the game where you repair doors , lol that shit is hilarious to me.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:49 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:
buy a new one in the mean time and just return it before the 30 day period expires untill you receive your original one back.

Yeah that's why I was thinking, but the wife wouldn't understand and she'd probably kill me haha.

awesome sig hardcore!

v1n, were did you pick up mag from and how much?
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 pm

i paid reg price at futureshop . i shouldve delayed purchasing till today , because i just purchased a 40incher.sales man wouldve probably gave me the game for free , like he did for my brother when we purchased his tv he got cod waw and a controller for free.ill probably price match my purchase when isee somewhere else selling for 49.99.i think RCSS is selling for 49.99 .

dmarkz rapes....im still adapting to the non run and gun movements except for hip firing , and not having that aim assists to help you out a bit.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
i paid reg price at futureshop . i shouldve delayed purchasing till today , because i just purchased a 40incher.sales man wouldve probably gave me the game for free , like he did for my brother when we purchased his tv he got cod waw and a controller for free.ill probably price match my purchase when isee somewhere else selling for 49.99.i think RCSS is selling for 49.99 .

dmarkz rapes....im still adapting to the non run and gun movements except for hip firing , and not having that aim assists to help you out a bit.

You should of seen him on Domination when he went 118-8. I swear every game DMARKZ gets 40+ kills lol jeez.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 pm

i was gona rent this to try it out... none were in... so I settled for bioshock 2
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

[quote="HardCoreGamer"][quote="v1nhsta"]i paid reg price at futureshop . i shouldve delayed purchasing till today , because i just purchased a 40incher.sales man wouldve probably gave me the game for free , like he did for my brother when we purchased his tv he got cod waw and a controller for free.ill probably price match my purchase when isee somewhere else selling for 49.99.i think RCSS is selling for 49.99 .

dmarkz rapes....im still adapting to the non run and gun movements except for hip firing , and not having that aim assists to help you out a bit.[/quote]

You should of seen him on Domination when he went 118-8. I swear every game DMARKZ gets 40+ kills lol jeez.[/quote]

lol yeah.i just wasted points going from LMG to assault rifle :( , best choice ive made thus far as the assault rifle is more accurate , and recoil is less for me.i think i got a better grasp over the game right now , the only issue i have is map awareness.also i hate sver fuckers!!!!
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

and dmarkz how the hell do you have a 1.8ish kdr when you pull mw2 type numbers without harriers and choppergunners lol.im at a kdr of 1.38 i think.shouldve made the switch to assault rifles earlier~
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
and dmarkz how the hell do you have a 1.8ish kdr when you pull mw2 type numbers without harriers and choppergunners lol.im at a kdr of 1.38 i think.shouldve made the switch to assault rifles earlier~

LOL, I have no idea. I just stay near their spawn points and just wait for them to come (If we're defending.)
Gotta love my First Aid Kit + Heavy Armor + LMG w/ Grip and Reflex site.
Back to top Go down
AlphaFist
Noob
Noob
AlphaFist

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:26 pm

So I finally played this game at my friends house and its hella hard ! >Sad
I cant stay alive for no more than a minute. I suck at it, but I still think its a fun game. Makes me want to get a PS3 actually.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm

is there any tips on how to earn more exp? im doing the objectives when i can and also getting my fair share of kills but it just seems so little compared to others.some people with a lot less kills are getting almost double the amount , and they arent getting the objectives.i do my best to stay near the leader to get more exp , but just seems my 200-300xp is a farcry compared to those getting 400-700exp a game.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm

nvm forgot people revive fora living ~_~
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
is there any tips on how to earn more exp? im doing the objectives when i can and also getting my fair share of kills but it just seems so little compared to others.some people with a lot less kills are getting almost double the amount , and they arent getting the objectives.i do my best to stay near the leader to get more exp , but just seems my 200-300xp is a farcry compared to those getting 400-700exp a game.

Revive/Heal people.
One time, for fun I decided to do nothing but Revive/heal people and guess how many exp I finished with at the end of the game? I finished with 330 or something like that, and all
I did was heal and revive. This was in a game of Sabotage btw. Now imagine if I actually got kills and did the objective, I'd probably end up with 800, maybe 1000 exp.
If you really want more exp, then play Sabotage alot. Reason why is because we own 2 contracts in sabo, and those 2 contracts will give us an extra 10% exp boost at the end of the game. When your playing Sabo, things like defusing, planting, etc.. will get you the most points, while reviving will probably give you more.

Other than Sabo, play Domination. You also get a lot of EXP there plus a 5% boost cause we have one contract.
I think you can get more points in Domination. Destroying turrets, APC's, helicopters give you 10-30 exp or so. Repairing also helps with your exp as well.
Going for the frago (objective) gives you extra exp. Also, killing someone near the frago will also give you extra exp. When you reach lvl 15, you can apply for
squad leader, and trust me you will love it. Being a squad leader also gives you an advantage in getting a lot of exp. Why ? Because your in charge of calling air strikes,
setting the frago, etc... When calling an air strike..holy shit, you'll probably get 50 exp in one strike (Depending on where you put it) Put it in a crowded place of enemies and bam, easy kills, easy exp lol. BTW, you only can call in airstrikes, etc.. In acquisition or in Domination.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
nvm forgot people revive fora living ~_~

LOL, yup. Add reviving to your objective and you'll level up pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

ive been squad leader a few times now , how do i call in airstrikes? Lolz wow didnt know i could call in an air strike
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm

one last thing is there anything i should know about to avoid being detected on radar . seems like if i choose not to shoot them and try to ninja them they end up turning around abruptly and firing at me.dont think anyone sees me , and i dont shoot unless i know i can kill.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
ive been squad leader a few times now , how do i call in airstrikes? Lolz wow didnt know i could call in an air strike

LOL, press select then press R1. You will then be able to call in airstrikes, mortar strikes, recon UAV, etc..

Check these out for more details about squad leaders, platoon leaders, oic, fragos, commands, etc....

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/02/mag-developer-tips-squad-leader/

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/02/mag-developer-tips-leadership-roles/

http://forums.mag.com/mag/board/message?board.id=generaldiscussion&message.id=124446#M124446

http://forums.mag.com/mag/board/message?board.id=generaldiscussion&message.id=124450#M124450

v1nhsta wrote:
one last thing is there anything i should know about to avoid being detected on radar . seems like if i choose not to shoot them and try to ninja them they end up turning around abruptly and firing at me.dont think anyone sees me , and i dont shoot unless i know i can kill.

They only detect you on the radar if you shoot, or sprint. If your going to shoot someone while they are turned around, make sure you kill them or else they'd just turn around
and shoot you instead lol.
Just walk instead of sprinting if you plan on going near the enemies spawn. Use your knife if you have to, and fire at risk.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm

this game is riddled with so many useless snipers . its so annoying when you have 5+ sniping on sabotage from spawn losing a and b defending within 3 mins of the game.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
this game is riddled with so many useless snipers . its so annoying when you have 5+ sniping on sabotage from spawn losing a and b defending within 3 mins of the game.

LOL yeah I know, I hate it. You only need about 1-2 snipers..not the whole team.
I see people who don't even know how to snipe, try to snipe. It's annoying.

Anyways, my bad that I haven't been on a lot. Been busy lately. I'll be playing more later this week though.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 pm

lol its cool.the game is very fun once you get the hang of things.althoughi think i mightve messed up my build a bit , i used skillpoints for assault rifle reflex ,grip , and the upgraded assault rifle .i now switched back over to the lmg . not sure if i will have enough points to get all the electronics and other perks.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

dmarkz i have like 9 skillpoints saved up , not sure which skills to get first , either i get the extra health and explosives resistance or go for the electronics with the motion sensor and sensor jammer. you think the extra health is worth the go?otherwise if the motion sensor will detect any sprinters with in my area ill take that first.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
dmarkz i have like 9 skillpoints saved up , not sure which skills to get first , either i get the extra health and explosives resistance or go for the electronics with the motion sensor and sensor jammer. you think the extra health is worth the go?otherwise if the motion sensor will detect any sprinters with in my area ill take that first.

I have both electronics and health, and both are great.
But I say, get the electronics first because they come in handy.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Man I miss MAG Sad
How is it now anyways ? Any new updates/patches ?
I wish my PS3 would just come back now ! Arghh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.A.G- Massive Action Game
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next