Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.A.G- Massive Action Game

Go down 
+5
Hypnotik
silent_f4gg0t
v1nhsta
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:26 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
Man I miss MAG Sad
How is it now anyways ? Any new updates/patches ?
I wish my PS3 would just come back now ! Arghh.

Yup, a couple of fixes and free armor Smile

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/patch-alert-mag-v1-04-and-free-bonus-armor/

There's also a leaderboard now on the site. It's still in beta stages though.

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/mag-com-leaderboard-beta/
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:
Man I miss MAG Sad
How is it now anyways ? Any new updates/patches ?
I wish my PS3 would just come back now ! Arghh.

Yup, a couple of fixes and free armor Smile

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/patch-alert-mag-v1-04-and-free-bonus-armor/

There's also a leaderboard now on the site. It's still in beta stages though.

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/mag-com-leaderboard-beta/

Sounds good! I want to play MAG again Sad
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Got MAG today! when i pm'd at fs, they put $49.99 from $59.99, and im like best buy has it for $49.99, so shouldnt i get a dollar off. Then the girl started to tell me how im lucky to be getting the pm because they only match regular prices and not promos? Im like WTF, so i decided to argue semantics and fight the bitch for the dollar. Dmarkz i hope MAG is worth the $48.99 LOL.

Ill be on tomorrow, valor is the one to pick right?

EDIT: Ohh shit i realized its $39.99...fuck i have to go back again to get another adjustment. Being a RFDr is hard work LOL.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

^ lol i thought you knew from my post that it was 39.99 LOL !!!! i think when i pm'd mines it came out to 37.99 +.13 . great to hear you got it lol , ill be playing with you in a week or so , i am seriously hammered with a lot of hmwk material.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:05 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
^ lol i thought you knew from my post that it was 39.99 LOL !!!! i think when i pm'd mines it came out to 37.99 +.13 . great to hear you got it lol , ill be playing with you in a week or so , i am seriously hammered with a lot of hmwk material.

yeah i walked in there with knowledge of best buy having it for $39.99, i have no clue how i forgot about it by the time i walked out. I guess im still a noob RFDr lol. Next week is going to be pretty bad for me so ill try an make it online.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

yeah same , i dont really know if the course load has increased by a substantial amount or im some what slipping knowing i have been accepted into biomed already.i am however spending a lot more time doing my hmwk and find that its becoming more difficult , i really hope the material is just that much more difficult ,and that i am not slipping mentally.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 am

zzz3 wrote:
Got MAG today! when i pm'd at fs, they put $49.99 from $59.99, and im like best buy has it for $49.99, so shouldnt i get a dollar off. Then the girl started to tell me how im lucky to be getting the pm because they only match regular prices and not promos? Im like WTF, so i decided to argue semantics and fight the bitch for the dollar. Dmarkz i hope MAG is worth the $48.99 LOL.

EDIT: Ohh shit i realized its $39.99...fuck i have to go back again to get another adjustment. Being a RFDr is hard work LOL.

Haha nice. Now you can play with me, my brother and V1nhsta. Yeah Valor's the way to go.
I wont be on till later on in the evening, but my brother will be on. I'll see you on tomorrow man.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:23 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

Haha nice. Now you can play with me, my brother and V1nhsta. Yeah Valor's the way to go.
I wont be on till later on in the evening, but my brother will be on. I'll see you on tomorrow man.

i did the training and skirmish (against other valor squads), wow is mag hard. I didnt realize how important it is to have a mic in this game as well.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm

zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

i did the training and skirmish (against other valor squads), wow is mag hard. I didnt realize how important it is to have a mic in this game as well.

LOL yeah, trust me these first couple games for you is going to be rough/stressing.
I remember the first time I started playing, I got so mad because I kept dying. Try putting up the sensitivity to 100 if you want. It helped me a lot, and I find it
much easier to aim this way. Just keep playing suppression until you get used to the game. Me and my brother will be on soon, so if your online still playing MAG, we'll run some games.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 pm

use the gun with 100 bullet clips lol .
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

v1nhsta wrote:
use the gun with 100 bullet clips lol .

The LMG ?..I think lol
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 am

you guys going to be on tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 am

zzz3 wrote:
you guys going to be on tomorrow?

I wont be on until 7 or 8 maybe. My brother will probably be on the whole day lol.
Lets ALL run some games tomorrow ! You too V1nhsta.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

i can probably play after 8ish. so if you guys want to play today leave a msg here so i know , otherwise im just going to continue to study.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
i can probably play after 8ish. so if you guys want to play today leave a msg here so i know , otherwise im just going to continue to study.

I'm out right now and won't be on till later tonight. If you guys want to play around midnight (lol) then get on !

On the side note, free DLC + Double XP weekend next week ! Smile

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/mag-free-dlc-and-extended-double-xp-march-25/
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

I'm out right now and won't be on till later tonight. If you guys want to play around midnight (lol) then get on !

Shocked Double XP weekend in MAG ? Flashbangs ? Free DLC? OMFG, why is my PS3 taking so long to repair ! I miss MAG already Sad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

Shocked Double XP weekend in MAG ? Flashbangs ? Free DLC? OMFG, why is my PS3 taking so long to repair ! I miss MAG already Sad

LOL, just buy a new one man.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

sorry guys i can only seem to play for a couple of minutes before i start to lag and get kicked. My router is almost dead and i have to wait till wednesday before i get my new router from ncix.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 pm

lol domination is pretty nutty.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

zuey how come you dont just get one of those router/ modems that rogers provides? ive been using that and it has never disconnected on me.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

its annoying but i know replacing my router should make everything fine again. I already own the rogers modem and i think some of the features on newer routers would be helpful like dual band and print servers.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 pm

zzz3 wrote:
sorry guys i can only seem to play for a couple of minutes before i start to lag and get kicked. My router is almost dead and i have to wait till wednesday before i get my new router from ncix.

It's alright man. We'll ALL play together when you get your new router.

v1nhsta wrote:
lol domination is pretty nutty.

Ahah yeah man. I had like 70 something kills I think? I love dom Smile
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:00 pm

seriously though , i need to do the training for this game. everytime i am squad leader or platoon leader , i have so much power to airstrike them , but always end up bombing myself. is the airstrike call in not like that in mw2? because everytime im calling in one i point on the map where i would assume the enemy is defending there towers or what not , but it ends up bombing else where.pretty confusing~
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
seriously though , i need to do the training for this game. everytime i am squad leader or platoon leader , i have so much power to airstrike them , but always end up bombing myself. is the airstrike call in not like that in mw2? because everytime im calling in one i point on the map where i would assume the enemy is defending there towers or what not , but it ends up bombing else where.pretty confusing~

LOL, yeah its like MW2 air strike. You just choose the area where you want to air strike them.
Sometimes you won't be able to call in an air strike when were attacking. The reason why is because the enemies Triple A battery might still be up.
With their Triple A battery up, none of our platoons can call any air strikes because the Triple A will just destroy them.
If you are a Squad Leader or Platoon leader, always press select and check your map to see if the Triple A battery is up. Always listen as well. Sometimes you'll hear
"Enemies Triple A battery is down." Once you hear this, call in your air strikes at enemy location.
Also, make sure when your leader to tell your squad where to go and what to destroy. Again, press select and choose the waypoint and target to destroy. By doing this, you and your squad will get FRAGO points (Bonus XP)
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

yeah i always set up the frago spots no problem , just the airstrikes cause me issues.like i literally call it in for the designated spot and then somehow i get bombed when im not even near , and its my own airstrike because it says v1nhsta killed v1nhsta lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.A.G- Massive Action Game
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next