Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!

Go down 
+5
fatguy234
zzz3
DIVINA__
v1nhsta
DMARKz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Daigo, jeez. So hyped !
Evo 2K11 is gonna be crazy !

More Daigo !

Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 am

after watching him at this event , i think its pretty safe to say he probably wont get into top8 unless he uses phoenix. i still think combofiend or justin are definitely the favorites to win evo unless they get beat by dark phoenix players.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 am

Divina doesn't play me anymore because he's scared of my skills
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

v1nhsta wrote:
after watching him at this event , i think its pretty safe to say he probably wont get into top8 unless he uses phoenix. i still think combofiend or justin are definitely the favorites to win evo unless they get beat by dark phoenix players.

Yeah, we'll see. I kinda want Wong Vs Daigo in the Grand Finals for Evo though. Hopefully Daigo gets his shit straighten up by then and surprises everyone.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm

i dont think it will happen to be honest . i just want to see all the new tech all players will be revealing at evo. ive seen some crazy task combos coming out of combofiend at the revelations , i can only imagine what he has instore for evo. justin i dont think can do anything else with his team as is , but he is getting the job done. ill be rooting for combofiend to win just because he impresses me the most of all players.

i do think however daigo has some great defense. i just dont see how he can pick up marvel and keep his ae skills at the same time .
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I like how they say in the video American players just rush with no strategy lol. Sounds like me
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

GG's Vinhsta. Lets go to Evo 2K12 next year? haha, down!

I cant play online properly though, it's weird for me. My combo timing is way off because of delay. I can't use my main team Mags/Sent/Doom because most of their big combos are fly/unfly and doing that online is damn hard with the delay -_-
When I play online, I look like a damn scrub haha. But playing locally, thats different, perfect timing on combos, mix ups, fly/un-fly combos, crazy shit..ask my bro lol.
I wish they would fix the damn net code.

Daigo Vs JWong @ 4:50 !!!!
Daigo's a beast ! Good shit, Evo 2K11 is gonna be hyped.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm

^ yea online sucks
i asked barger if i can show him my combo and he let me, but i still couldn't get it down
i really think capcom made a huge mistake when they decided not to make arcade cabinets.
most hype from fighters come from local games with friends or meeting some new people and seeing some new things in china town lol.

anyways...mvc2 is still my fave game no matter what just because it was too crazy.
mvc3 is too clean and easy imo. its too noob friendly and even the most advanced things which is basically damage scaling is still to easy if you find out what your doing.
not much techs in this game either that can constantly be done. its all about mind games in mvc3. xfactor is too strong. and characters all have a hard/easy matchup against others, but depending if the player is playing them right. where in mvc2, characters had their tears. but every character had something unique with each team.

anyways hopefully mvc3 evo wont be a fail.
just hope we dont see a assist get caught in a combo or lv3 XF beating a whole team.
pheonix players, random supers, and just some stupid shit.

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Have you seen how fast x-factor makes dead pool feel? I can actually do work with him lol. Wolverine I'm slightly below average lol. I just suck with everyone
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:30 pm

meh if the netcode was better i would consider a possible evo2k12! but i dont have players to play against often . i dont like how it takes a long time to find games on psn along with the delay... i have my roommates to play against but they arent the greatest but they helped me come along way in the game considering this was my first fighting game to get into. i might get into ae , but i dont have the patience for footsies and projectile wars... its pretty lame imo , thats why when you were just spamming lasers with sent i was like really... it works and all but its working because im just trying to work strictly on my offensive game , learning how to open up ppl etc. its just like how most phoenix players can just super jump and spam 3 fireballs with homing on them . i played a modok once who just literally flew to the corners and just kept calling assists , i eventually beat him and all but its just annoying to see people play marvel with no intent of actually trying to open up players and pull combos off.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

lost 3 games in a row against a tutle storm hulk and dorm team
im so tired of see alphabetical players beating me.
cant attack because of hulks hyperarmor.
fucking storm just likes to fly around and wait for a good oppportunity for a safe ice storm
dorm im okay with though.
seems like the only way to win online is by using the basics. bbcd and repeat.

i swear next time i face a hulk or a storm im just spamming.
if they dont come to me i wont come to them.
but my team consists of attacking and mixups.
i wish i can show you guys this 1 combo that i can never use online.
people are too defensive, and just playing extra careful cause the lag can f*ck you up.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
meh if the netcode was better i would consider a possible evo2k12! but i dont have players to play against often . i dont like how it takes a long time to find games on psn along with the delay... i have my roommates to play against but they arent the greatest but they helped me come along way in the game considering this was my first fighting game to get into. i might get into ae , but i dont have the patience for footsies and projectile wars... its pretty lame imo , thats why when you were just spamming lasers with sent i was like really... it works and all but its working because im just trying to work strictly on my offensive game , learning how to open up ppl etc. its just like how most phoenix players can just super jump and spam 3 fireballs with homing on them . i played a modok once who just literally flew to the corners and just kept calling assists , i eventually beat him and all but its just annoying to see people play marvel with no intent of actually trying to open up players and pull combos off.

i know what you mean.
tron hulk ryu / felicia, ryu, zero. are both my teams right now that play good w/ eachother
facing a sent is now a character to sit on or go up against head on.
every character has its own play style against him. but every sent player has their own also and if so both.
sent players like to mind f*ck people and make them want to break their sticks lol.
i never go up against sent when im using my tron/hulk/ryu team. when his doom is still alive it can get me into a projectile raid. missiles+spit+a mixup is too hard for my team. tron and hulk are useless and my ryu is basically a sitting duck. hadukens are too slow but a jumping hurricane can get in a couple of times. i usually switch to my felicia team for the speed advantage. and your main is wolv right. i find his berserker slash infinite to work really good. dive kicks really never work for me. mark usually times it perfectly to counter it.

i dont mind losing to marks sent. but i hate going online and getting beat by the basic bbcd bbcd bbcd over and over with the bnb's. online is too boring even when winning that way. will be way more exciting seeing a more advanced combo.

me and mark will see if we can get a decent camera to record our games soo you guys can see how we play with eachother.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Don't get a dazzle. Waste of money. Cameras always have that line thing on it.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 am

Anyone want to play today? I'm home bored by myself all day lol. I wouldn't mind learning some things.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Lol k I need to practice some online
I don't het how it works. I try to mash my buttons to make sure the input comes out but the lag is so fucked sometimes it doesn't. Me n mark are gonna record some games with a cam . don't want to spend some $ .
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 pm

I played your bro in one game. It lagged so bad we got stuck in the air for a few seconds, so of course his fingers move faster then mine and he gets me after the lag. Plus I haven't slept for over 24 hours..
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

BBarger30 wrote:
I played your bro in one game. It lagged so bad we got stuck in the air for a few seconds, so of course his fingers move faster then mine and he gets me after the lag. Plus I haven't slept for over 24 hours..

Yeah, lag was so bad I left after the game lol my bad. I just hope they patch the netcode soon so we can start having some decent games.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am

There's a move I can actually do with Dante. I was doing it against the shadow opponent guys.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 pm

I give on this game. I'm done wasting you guys time on it. I actually tried to learn some moves with the air combos but im
To slow. Just gonna sale it as a bundle on eBay.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:31 pm

FUUUCK! it's so retarded
had at least 5 chances and I couldn't land the combo to vins
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 pm

just spend more time online i guess . i never tried to play tron online yet , but im sticking with my back up team till i learn all the lil tricks for them. weskerrrrrrrrz!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 pm

yea wesk/dorm is a original team
use them sometimes too when im fooling around.
dorm at point can lead to the most frustrating rushdown and unblockables
and your storm/wesk can do a basic scale reset for a easy 100%
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Teach me stuff!
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Ultimate Mvc3

hype train!!!!

ghost rider , strider , hawkeye , and firebrand so far revealed !
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 pm

I knew this was coming. Capcom likes to make new versions of the same game and slap on some new characters, stages, music, etc to make extra money off us gamers (For ex: SFII) . Should of just made it a huge update and if people want the extra characters, they should bundle them for $10-15 or so.
Whats next Super Turbo MVC3 and then couple months after, Super Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Turbo Arcade Edition? LOL.

Oh well, Im happy Striders coming. Still another 8 more characters will be announced though. Rumor says Phoenix Wright & Megaman X will be announced. Im hoping Juggernaut, Professor X or Gambit will be one of them.

EDIT: Looks like its releasing around November 15th of this year. Great, more money to spend on the month of November. Im expecting it to be $39.99 on release date, it better be !

Here's some gameplay:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Video Games :: Video Game Spotlight :: The Fighters Forum-
Jump to: