Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?   Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

THIS LOOKS WAY TOO GOOD FOR A WII GAME
much expected from the final fantasy creator himself

Hironobu Sakaguchi created one of the most influential games of all time with Final Fantasy.

Flash forward two decades, past Final Fantasy The Spirits Within, past Blue Dragon, and past Lost Odyssey, and Sakaguchi is hard at work on The Last Story, an original Wii RPG that Nintendo will be publishing.

He's working so hard on the game, in fact, that it could end up being his last title! Wrote Sakaguchi at his blog today, "I'm pouring everything into this one title. The feeling of it perhaps being my last title is strong."

We have a feeling he's speaking figuratively, but fans of the Final Fantasy father's work on both sides of the globe have been taking this comment to imply a deeper meaning to The Last Story's name (not that we know the surface meaning yet -- Nintendo still hasn't said much about the game).

Regardless of what becomes of Sakaguchi following The Last Story's completion, we'll at least now he's giving the game his all -- and then some! Wrote Sakaguchi, "The development staff and I are putting 120% of our energy into this title."

For more Sakaguchi ramblings, in English, visit the official Mistwalker blog. This latest post is currently available only in Japanese. English translations usually follow within a few days.

Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

@XBOX : Bou819
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?   Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 am

Oh snap!!! that looks pretty nice, I kinda want a Wii just to play this. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/A21BS
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?   Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 am

yup
it looks like a xbox game lol
but since the graphics are good there has to be a downside
either the story is short, there are some glitches, they cut alot of the voice acting and you have to read, or theres very little off game clips (which i like a lot in rpg's. ff13 no reading at all! ). the only way to make this game perfect on a wii is to make it a multi disc game so they dont have to cut anything out of the game to make it fit
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?   Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm

i wish i could understand jap

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?   Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is The Last Story Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Game?
Page 1 of 1