Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Another one?
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Cant wait, love the uncharted series. This is going to be one of my most anticipated games of 2011
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am

another year to wait
cant wait for another epic month of online lol
if uncharted 2 came out this year i would've been playing it alot but mw2 killed it
uncharted 3 is gonna win more nominees than 2 ever did, i hope cod doesnt kill it
for me though, IW is gone so for sure treyarch might be the next one again

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

UC3 is looking good ! 2011 is going to be ridiculous with all these great games coming out. Oh man, its going to be a great year for us gamers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

i saw that, same climbing mechanics as assassins creed, is it the same developers?
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 pm

nope naughty dog are the creators
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Quote :
The Villain of Uncharted 3

If you haven't heard, 2011 should be the best year yet for the PlayStation 3. Sony's system has a slew of exclusives coming throughout the year, but in terms of pure anticipation, one in particular stands above the rest. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the follow-up to 2009's smash-hit Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and during GDC, some of us were fortunate enough to see the game in action.

After only a few brief minutes with the game, it was clear that Naughty Dog wasn't pulling any punches in delivering an experience that's as riveting (perhaps even more-so) than what it has already served-up to the PS3 faithful.

I watched two different clips -- the very first cutscene shown to anyone from Uncharted 3, as well as an extended gameplay session -- and I was impressed by everything I saw. Indeed, Uncharted 3's reveal at GDC solidified what you probably already expected. Like the previous games in the series, Uncharted 3 is set to deliver an experience that's both rife with the over-the-top, riveting action of the first two titles, along with the story-telling cutscenes that progress the games' adventurous plots.

In the new cutscene, gamers are introduced for the very first time to Katherine Marlowe, an aging British woman. According to Naughty Dog, Marlowe is the current head of a 400-year-old cabal associated with none other than Queen Elizabeth and her sea-faring explorer Sir Francis Drake, Nathan's long-dead relative. At the outset of the cutscene, Drake and Sully are thrown out into an alleyway somewhere in urban England, where they're roughed-up by some of Marlowe's goons. It's only after the two men are adequately subdued that Marlowe herself shows up.

Drake has found himself in all sorts of precarious situations, but Naughty Dog promises that Marlowe poses the biggest threat to Nathan yet. While she seems to be nothing more than an older woman hell-bent on acquiring treasure, she's still a force to be reckoned with. Not only does she have some powerful (and snarky) henchmen working for her, but she's also willing to do some of the dirty work herself. This is proven when she exposes her umbrella's handle for a dagger, drags it along Drake's face and throat, and ultimately steals the ring wrapped securely around Nathan's neck. This ring played an integral role in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and looks to be at the forefront in Drake's Deception as well. Either way, Marlowe seems to enjoy psychologically taunting Drake while letting her men do the heavy-hitting, and we're excited to learn more about her going forward.

The second half of the private Uncharted 3 presentation focused on content that was alluded to when the game was announced. Uncharted 3 will be running in 3D, should you have a television able to accommodate those settings. This makes perfect sense, considering everything from Killzone 3 to MotorStorm Apocalypse are also running in 3D. But seeing Uncharted 3 in 3D didn't make me a believer in the technology. As usual, 3D feels gimmicky even in a game as polished as Uncharted 3, and while it worked fine, it felt unnecessary. If you have a television capable of displaying the game in 3D, you might be interested in this feature, but from what I saw, Uncharted 3 in 3D isn't a reason to drop several grand on a fancy new display.

Uncharted 3 Uncharted-3-drakes-deception-20110307043216809

The 3D playthrough Naughty Dog showed us was a scene that leads up to footage we've already seen, where Drake is trying to make it out of a burning chateau full of enemies. As Drake partook in the typical actions of an Uncharted game -- grappling, jumping, shooting and platforming -- the 3D worked well for the most part. The smoke emanating from the blazing fire looked great, as did the bullets zooming towards the foreground.

While Sony and Naughty Dog want 3D to be what stuck with those of us who saw the presentation, it wasn't important to me at all. What really stuck with me is Katherine Marlowe and what she means to Uncharted 3's plot. Moreover, just seeing several minutes of Uncharted 3 in action reminded me of just how fun these games can be. Everything from Drake and Sully's back-and-forth humor to the wild gunfighting and amazing platforming were in full force in Drake's Deception. And it's those aspects of the game -- and not any gimmickry -- that have me the most excited.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 pm

The UC3 beta is up now !
Downloading now...
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I've never played it before, should be interesting
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Me and my bro will be up all night playing this.
Bou, download this now !
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Can you have teams? Cause I will play later on, gonna play bops with gamer for a while. What game modes are there? What guns,items are available. What are team sizes? Anything I need to know before I play?

There are some good nice questions
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

@XBOX : Bou819
Rep : 6

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Ah i just got off and forgot to DL this.. xD
I'll try downloading it later~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/A21BS
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

It doesn't even work lol
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

BBarger30 wrote:
Can you have teams? Cause I will play later on, gonna play bops with gamer for a while. What game modes are there? What guns,items are available. What are team sizes? Anything I need to know before I play?
There are some good nice questions

Of course you can have teams, LOL. Game modes are TDM, 3 TDM (3 teams of 2), FFA, Team Objective, Co-Op and a couple others. As for guns there are, AK47 and some others I cant remember LOL. Team size is 5 vs 5. Anything you need to know before you play? It's a 3rd person shooter lol.

Bou wrote:
Ah i just got off and forgot to DL this.. xD
I'll try downloading it later~

DL it now ! The games big, so it's going to take awhile.

BBarger30 wrote:
It doesn't even work lol

It worked perfectly fine for me and my bro. Servers are probably going up and down atm from all the people trying to play.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Just played. Connection was jacked up in the last game. Seems like it would be a ok game
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

really still like this game.
i just hate how they added so much crap that wasn't needed. like the power plays are stupid.
check out these top 10 plays. i remember me and mark had some better moments in uncharted 2. gonna get on tonight if you guys want to play a bit.

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 am

just finished it over the weekend

i highly recommend this game. even if you haven't played the previous ones, this is probably one of the best story based game i ever played. it feels like your in a movie, and it gives the feel of a movie. the transitions and cinematics are so professional, you dont even know if you have to control the character, or just watch the scene. lol.

THIS GAME IS A MUST PLAY!!! coming from me, that's a big deal. lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3   Uncharted 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Video Games :: Playstation 3 Discussions-
Jump to: