Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series

Go down 
+3
DIVINA__
BBarger30
DMARKz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:43 am

Lets talk about television!
What are some of your favorite T.V shows or series of all time? They can be shows in the past or shows in the present. Feel free to add youtube links to its trailers as well.

Here are my favorites so far:

Prison Break- Started watching this week on Netflix and ever since couldn't stop watching. Every episode has always had me on the edge of my seat! Great series, great characters and amazing storyline! One of my favorite series so far. Highly recommended.

The Walking Dead- Short first season but great show overall. If your a fan of zombies, you'll love this show. Kind of reminds me of Left 4 Dead.

Band Of Brothers- If your a WWII fan, you will love this. Amazing story, great action and drama.

The Pacific
- Just like BoB set in WWII but in the Pacific. Great show, great story, one of my favorites for sure.

Spartacus: Blood And Sand- One of the best shows I've seen last year. Great drama and great action. Can't wait for season 2!

Game Of Thrones- Got a 9.5/10 rating from IMDB.com! Just finished watching the whole season this week and I loved it. Lots of drama, amazing storyline. Can't wait for season 2 ! I recommend this series, the end of the last episode is shocking and will make you want season 2 ASAP ! I have a feeling next season is going to be action packed and amazing.

Last edited by DMARKz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:54 am

Scrubs Wink
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:32 am

BBarger30 wrote:
Scrubs Wink

Haven't seen it yet. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:52 am

Yea makes you giggle. Sad that the show ended though. Should be on blue ray Wink
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:30 am

BBarger30 wrote:
Yea makes you giggle. Sad that the show ended though. Should be on blue ray Wink

They only have Season 8 for some reason on Blu. Wonder why they decided not to put Seasons 1-7 on Blu LOL
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:19 am

They are 8 years old lol. The show lasted a long time, maybe their still converting it?
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

the dragonball series was the best
man vs food and operation repo is always funny watch when new eps come out

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Repo games lol y'all could laugh at the average American. Or duel survival
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

@XBOX : Bou819
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:08 pm

My number one all time favorite anime series SAILOR MOON!
>:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/A21BS
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Right now its Fringe, South Park and Top Gear.

All time is Oz as well as The Wire, Prison Break, Sopranos, 24, Chappelle Show, Batman TAS and Justice League.

Oz (go to 2:25)

The Wire (go to 1:15)

EDIT: cant include specific time in video for some reason
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:58 am

oh how can i forget about the simpsons.
my fav show of all time. been watching since i was 4 lol

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Yu-gi-oh to lol. I watched pokemon for a second lol. Digimon also
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Prison Break, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, BoB, The Pacific are all great shows ! Another great show to watch is Lost. One of my favs
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

@XBOX : Bou819
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

I used to always get up early in the morning to watch this show
it was soo good!! Mummies Alive! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/A21BS
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Updated first post with a new show I just finished, Game Of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Yeah, I heard Game of Thrones is really good. Just finished downloading the entire season... going to start watching it tonight!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Areksoo wrote:
Yeah, I heard Game of Thrones is really good. Just finished downloading the entire season... going to start watching it tonight!

Enjoy! Let me know how you liked it when your done Smile
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

I watched up to episode 7 last night. I thought is was a little boring at first, but it's really picking up! I'm definitely a fan!

BTW, I didn't like LOTR. I didn't watch any Harry Potters. And all that medival, wizards and dragons don't interest me in the slightest, but a good story is a good story.

I'm glad HBO picked it up for a second season.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 am

just finished watching a show on netflix called weeds.
i used to see it all the time when i scroll down the channel guide but never really watched it
until now. its a really funny show. mostly comedy/drama so if you want action, dont watch this.

its about single mother with no job, making money for her 2 kids by dealing.
the show is so fucked up its funny. on the 3rd season now where the kids are growing up.

having "the talk" while your uncle is high ... lol
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Areksoo wrote:
I watched up to episode 7 last night. I thought is was a little boring at first, but it's really picking up! I'm definitely a fan!

BTW, I didn't like LOTR. I didn't watch any Harry Potters. And all that medival, wizards and dragons don't interest me in the slightest, but a good story is a good story.

I'm glad HBO picked it up for a second season.

Yeah, I thought it was boring at first but then it does pick up and keep you in interest Smile
Second season is going to be crazy and amazing, I can tell. Wait till you watch the end of the first season, it'll make you want season 2 to come faster.
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I found out this show is based on a series of books (A Song of Fire and Ice) and it's planned to do one book per season. I guess that's why season 1 was just 10 episodes long.

According to Wiki, they only started casting for season 2 last month. So I guess we have to wait until spring of 2012.

I hope this series gets really popular. I would hate to see it go 2-3 seasons when there are 5 books out with at least 2 more planned.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm

The Walking Dead Season 2 !!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait!

Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 pm

finished watching game of thrones a while back. caught up on breaking bad and walking dead as well.

started watching sons of anarchy (first few episodes) but it isnt as good as the shield (same producers) which was pretty bad ass.

also now that entourage is "done", another good show to check out is how to make it in america (short and easy to watch too).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series   Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite T.V Shows Or Series
Page 1 of 1