Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asaasin's Creed: Revelations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 pm

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/home/

Quote :

When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth.
In Assassin's Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilise the region.

In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes, maps, and characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.

KEY FEATURES

BECOME DEADLIER THAN EVER –Take on the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customisation with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.

TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE BEST – A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and unlimited replay value.

EXPERIENCE REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY – Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond’s past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.

Release Date: November 15, 2011

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

This better be the end, if not I will quit
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:06 am

Nice, I enjoyed the series so far. Cant wait.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 pm

First scene... Exscape from the church surrounded by a enemy
Back to top Go down
Wikus

Rep : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 am

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Updated this thread with info + videos
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Enzo was what, 40's last game. Now he is at least 55-60 years old. How can he still do all this? Lol. Look at his face, he's so old. I would have thought his son from so long ago would have taken over by now. Still they keep re-vamping the fighting system, the flip over that guys back was awesome. I also love the double assassinations. Epic boat fires lol. This game looks so beautiful... All the new games look so real. Can't wait to see the new weapons
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm

BBarger30 wrote:
Enzo was what, 40's last game. Now he is at least 55-60 years old. How can he still do all this? Lol. Look at his face, he's so old. I would have thought his son from so long ago would have taken over by now. Still they keep re-vamping the fighting system, the flip over that guys back was awesome. I also love the double assassinations. Epic boat fires lol. This game looks so beautiful... All the new games look so real. Can't wait to see the new weapons

Yup, watching that gameplay demo gave me shivers. Got me all excited for release date! I hope you can customize your character in Revelations. In the past games, you can buy armor and such but you couldn't see it on your character lol. Hopefully in Revelations, you can fully customize your armor, clothing, etc..

Man, Novembers gonna be one hell of a month for gaming.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Orgasm November. Lol. Thats it's new name.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

LOL

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm

So this is just leading up to the last game... Apparently this is just connecting altiar, enzio, and Desmond together. I wonder how enzio dies?
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

i want to play brotherhood so that whan we get this game i know whats going on.
but i dont want to start it without playing the second one.
i should've got it at the psn store when it was only 9.99
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I hope Enzio's age plays a role in what you can do. Also I want the assassins back that you could recruit. That was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm

im really just up for the story. and yea that sounds good. like snake in mgs4. his age was a big part to his character.

is each games story connect to eachother.
like if i play brotherhood would i be completely lost cause i never played the second one.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Actually not really. You lose all your stuff so you don't have any cool stuff yet. 2 was ok to me but not great. Play the first one if you want learn basics and be challenged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asaasin's Creed: Revelations   Asaasin's Creed: Revelations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asaasin's Creed: Revelations
Page 1 of 1