Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Of Legends

Go down 
+14
LiLMH
Vorstenbus
eok3y
lisac1
GeNeTiiCs
EmptyNight
tooblackforjack
Fearme2
menezes123
DIVINA__
Bou
Nightmare5019
BBarger30
DMARKz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
St0neG0lem

@PSN : St0neG0lem45
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2011-08-04

League Of Legends - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:25 pm

hes gunna be a tank or tanky dps depending on how you build him

yeah im on the forums alot actually haha
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

The fucking community in this game is much WORSE than COD !
All you ever hear is people raging and whining, damn it's getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
St0neG0lem

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 am

^ I know man... alot of these people are ridiculous. which is why i mostly only play premade's because you dont get your friends trolling around on you. also i havn't been on in a while cause my laptop is in the shop getting a total overhaul and memory wipe:( so now i have to install everythign again
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 am

Worse then cod? Lol omg
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:39 am

Season Two to feature a $5 million Prize Pool !

LINK

Quote :
Summoners!

With League of Legends fans setting viewership records in the Western world for the League of Legends Season One Championship, we're as excited as you are to kick Season Two off in style. As you've helped us become one of the most popular online titles to date, we thought it was only appropriate that League of Legends Season Two should boast the largest prize pool in eSports.

The League of Legends Season Two prize pool will feature a record setting $5 million prize pool!

The thriving eSports community surrounding League of Legends continues to grow at an incredible pace, and it's the enthusiasm of competitors from across the globe that has engendered this special opportunity. And with League of Legends featured as an official title in such landmark eSports organizations as Major League Gaming, Electronic Sports League, and the World Cyber Games, this substantially increased prize pool is just the first glimpse into what we have planned for the upcoming season.

The money will be funding prizing for local, national and international tournaments to foster and grow the League of Legends eSports scene. For starters, the new season will feature weekly livestreams of our ongoing regional tournaments in North America, and across both European environments, so stay tuned for more information on these broadcasts and to see a lot more of League of Legends enthusiasts like Phreak, Rivington III and Nikasaur.

League of Legends Season Two is coming this fall, summoners! And with $5 million on the line this time around, the League of Legends eSports scene just got even more exciting!

Once season 2 starts, I'm not going to solo queue. I need to start finding some good players so we can start the team for season 2.
Back to top Go down
St0neG0lem

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

I'd love to be on that team... once i get my comp back ima rush to 30 as fast as i can so i can get some ranked play in
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 pm

St0neG0lem wrote:
I'd love to be on that team... once i get my comp back ima rush to 30 as fast as i can so i can get some ranked play in

Yeah Ill save you a spot on the team Smile
What level are you right now? When you come back, we'll help you get to 30 asap.
Back to top Go down
St0neG0lem

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 am

I'm 25 half way to 26.. and solo que's are unbelieveable these days lol
it saddens me at the amount of shitty players who always show up on just my team... had 4 people auto lock tryn,lux,cait and kat...so i got a crash course as rammus haha
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 am

Dominion Gameplay!

Back to top Go down
St0neG0lem

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

has anyone watched any of the live streams yet?? SoloMid is tearing it up so far!
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 am

yea i saw a bit of the dominion games. looks really good.
didn't really watch any of the pro games though.

after the small patch tonight, i was able to get into one game, then after i won i went straight to the homepage as usual. but now when i try to start a game it says i cant join because i'm already in a game. so im like wtf lol. i quit and log back on. now it says i have to reconnect but theres no game to reconnect to. i did some googleing and some people had the same problem. now i have to wait for my brother to get on so he can help me fix it. or wait a day or two.

Back to top Go down
St0neG0lem

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 am

yeah that happened to me a few times.. just restart the computer, that usually fixes it.

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Link

Champion Sneak Peak- Riven, the Exile

League Of Legends - Page 7 Exile_teaser_thumb

Will buy on release Smile
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Im on a 6 game winning spree (Solo Queue) with Morde !

EDIT: Make that 9

Also, this Friday September 9-12 Blitzcrank, Brand and Sion will be 50% off.
Link
I'll probably buy Brand, been wanting to play him since time.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 am

darn i just noticced the LOL thread... id play it if i wasnt lazy on learning the new heroes / builds . also from what everyone has told me the game is noob friendly compared to dota.... guess ill stick to dota and wait for dota2 !
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 pm

its not really noob friendly compared to dota. the only noob friendly thing that goes on in the game is running into people who completely dont know how to play, or are just stupid. it is a free game, and there is always that one person, who sucks and feeds, blames the team, talks too much, doesnt call mia, or just doesn't know what he's doing.

i just have to get another computer for dota2. laptop isn't good enough for me and mark to run a game, unless i get a alienware. whats your account for lol, and im guessing your a wc3 player vins?
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

meh i can only go from word of mouth which isnt something ideal , but knowing that tp's arent purchased , no denying allowed , and that runes are purchased and not random sorta / somewhat put me off. alot of what you mention goes on in dota i find it funny when people talk shit to each other. keeps me entertained !

i dont have lol ,ive had friends try to get me to play it but i dont feel like learning the new heroes and builds. im not into ladder for wc3 . the games pace is too slow for my liking.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Nerds.. Lol. And divina I was always that one guy Sad don't talk about me Sad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Esports this weekend !

Quote :
IntelEM New York EU Qualifiers

IntelEM New York, the third stop on the Intel Extreme Masters tour, is fast approaching, and this weekend the top teams in Europe are battling it out for a chance to qualify. Teams from both EU West and EU Nordic & East are competing for the three spots available to EU teams, and beyond that, to win part of the $32,000 prize pool at IntelEM New York.

Teams Playing:

Qualifier #1
Time To Trollz
Team Sypher
Gameburg Team
BenQ DELTAeSPORTS.COM

Qualifier #2
fnatic MSI
SK Gaming
LoLLeague
Team eNigma

Stream
Results
Forum Link

EDIT:
Intense matches so far!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Me getting a double kill with Galio Smile

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 am

Clutch GP Triple Kill to win the game !

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 am

Beastin !

Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 pm

i just started to play lol , add me a2chaotic ! some whore took my v1nhsta name =[
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

just played a game, went 34 and 1, with a 33 spree, I died at the end cuz they piled me... 3 of them died XD then somehow the 4th died right after I did so it didn't count as part of the multikill or my killing spree D=
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Nightmare hurry up and get to Level 30 so we can play ranked lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Of Legends
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computers :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: