* Uzi (MAC-10 ?)
Assault Rifles (there are 10)
* FN FAL
* AK 47
Shotguns (haven't seen much info)
* SPAS 12 (or variant)
Light Machine Guns (again not much info/unconfirmed)
* HK 21
* China Lake (grenade launcher of some sort)
* Ballistic Knife
* Tomahawk (throwing axe)
* Fragmentation Grenade
* Willy Pete (smoke)
* Nova Gas
* Flash Bang
* Camera Spike
* Tactical Insertion
* Motion Sensor
Most of these attachments can only be used on primary weapons, and are most likely specific to classes of guns. I.e. not all of these attachments can be used on all weapons.
* Extended Mag
* Dual (? unsure) Mag
* ACOG Sight
* Red Dot Sight
* Reflex (Sight)
* Masterkey (undermounted shotgun)
* Infrared Scope (thermal)
* Grenade Launcer (noooooo)
* Dual Wield (secondary/SMGs)
* Snub Nose (Python, perhaps other pistols)
* Quick Reload (Pistols)
* Scrambler is a piece of equipment (jammer) It is NOT a perk.
* Players can customize their weapons -- so they can place clan tags, decals and more on their weapons. Very high level of customization.
* There are decals that you can rotate, scale, layer and be placed upon a background.
* Crosshair colours can be customized.
* Custom Sights.
* Certain Sniper rifles have multiple zoom factors.
* Some sources say quickscoping works, others say you can't quickscope.
* Balistic knife has 2 ammo.
* Crossbow gets 3 arrows + 1 Explosive bolt.
* 48 bullets for sniper when spawned (very vague as to whether this is with scavenger pro or not).
-Arranged by Tiers.
Tier One Perks - Lightweight. Scavenger. Ghost. Flak Jacket. Hardline. Tier Two Perks - Hardened. Scout. Steady Aim. Sleight of Hand. Warlord (Same as Bling) Tier Three - Marathon. Ninja. Second Chance. Hacker. Tactical Mask.
* Tier 1 perks alter your appearance.
* Pro Perks can be unlocked.
* Note, there is no commando, stopping power, or juggernaut perk.
KILLSTREAKS (number of kills required in brackets)
* Spy Plane (3) - Like the UAV
* RC - XD (3) - That famous RC explosive car
* Counter Spy Plane (4)
* Sam Turret (4) - Deployable turret that can take out air support.
* Care Package (5) - can contain Special Weapons: Death Machine (A minigun) and the Grim Reaper (A grenade launcher)
* Napalm Strike (5) - Single directional air strike.
* Sentry Gun (6)
* Mortar Team (6) - Paint three targets for massive damage
* Attack Helicopter (7)
* Valkyrie Rockets (7) - player controlled missile that can take out air support or other players.
* Blackbird (
* Rolling Thunder (
* Chopper Gunner (9)
* Attack Dogs (11) - More specifically, dobermans.
* Gunship (11)
* There WILL BE public server files made available!
* Level Cap is 50. There will be a prestige system.
* Final Killcam confirmed
* Emblem Editor (example : http://tweetphoto.com/42770297)
* Titles confirmed.
* Clan Tags confirmed.
* Sprint + Prone = Dive (evasive manouver, you can't shoot whilst diving and there is a short recovery period)
* Create-a-class system (don't know how many presets you can have)
* There is a currency system. Called COD Points. You earn it at the end of each match.
* COD Points are used to unlock achievements, camo, etc. There may/may not be any level requirement for unlocks.
* Contracts are time limited challenges that you purchase with COD Points (CP). There are three categories of contracts: Mercenaries, Operations, Specialist.These are to replace challenges from mw2.
* Separate progression from standard multiplayer mode
* Involves fighting bots in the multiplayer maps.
* Can be played offline.
---Special Game Modes---
* 1-4 player offline Zombie matches, 4 maps. (old news - need to buy hardened/veteran edition to get zombie matches. There may be DLC at a later date for normal players to catch up with the zombie maps.)
Four brand new game modes (called Wager Matches) -- separate from your standard rank progression in multiplayer competitive modes. You ante up and put your COD Points on the line and wager on matches. The top three players split the pot.
1st = 3000 2nd = 1800 3rd = 1200https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_8mPoloBo
1. Sticks and Stones - you're equipped with a Crossbow and Tomahawk and Ballistic Knife.
2. Gun Game - A series of progressive weapons, from pistol to shotgun to sniper rifle, granted to the player after kills. There are 20 tiers of weapons in this mode.
3. Sharp Shooter - all players start with the same randomly selected weapon, which cycles (every minute). So everyone has the same weapon at the same time.
4. One in the Chamber - you have just a pistol with 1 bullet. 1 hit ko's. Each kill gives another bullet. 3 lives.
* Switch the player between any players perspective -- first or third person -- or free cam to move within a 3D space.
* In the Theater, videos can be tagged, edited, searched...
* Editing apparently only includes transitions between changing cameras.
* Confirmed for all platforms.
MAPS (won't bother much with this without video)
* Summit - some sort of snowy map.
* Radiation - not sure of theme. Has switches that can be activated (? unconfirmed). has doors leading to an underground pathway.
BETA (was not 'allowed' to be discussed so not much info)
* No codes.
* No Beta on PS3
* Beta on 360 (rumour at this point)
* DRM is Steamworks
* Anti-cheat is VAC
* Server browser on PC, matchmaking on consoles (unconfirmed)
* There will be RCON tool and mod/map tools. Mod tools after release (also unconfirmed)
* (Possibly old news) Platforms include PC, Xbox360, PS3 and the Wii
FIRST IMPRESSIONS FROM GAME PLAYERS:
* "With damage it’s almost exactly like CoD2"
* Switching Weapons "feels slower"
* Bullets that hit enemies make a very obvious sound. "Makes firing through walls at targets perhaps too easy." from one observer.
* Debates over graphics. One Commentator says they are too "cartoonish", others don't see it that way.