Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Empty
PostBlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Blazblue-calamity-trigger-limited-edition-20090629013445806-000

Consoles: Xbox 360/PS3
Developers/Publishers: Aksys Games & Arc System Works
Genre: 2D Fighter

If your a huge fan of the fighting genre, then I suggest you grab yourself a copy now ! BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is a 2D Fighter with amazing graphics.
It makes some 3D fighters look like a baby compared to this lol. BlazBlue has everything you could ever want in a fighting game. Great story, great graphics, great music, unique characters,
and amazing multiplayer. Online so far has been an amazing experience for me. There are lobbies which can hold up to 6 people. You can also spectate all players fighting and wait to face the winner. There are also levels you can gain by earning experience.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger 10wlgeh

The fighting system may be different to some of you. If you grew up on Street Fighter then this will be way different for you. If you've played Guilty Gear before, then you'll be good lol.
The fighting system is not that hard to learn. A couple of minutes in Training mode will get you started Wink The combos in this game are amazing. The high combos are one thing that got me into this game.
Sometimes you see combos from 10 hits, to 20, and sometimes even 50 ++ lol. Some are hard to do, and some will take time. As for the specials, they look great. There not that hard to do, so a little time in training mode will do the trick.

In story mode, you chose a character you would like to play through out the story. It starts off with an intro and some cinematics. The cinematics are great, especially if you have an HDTV. It just looks so nice and crisp. Anyways, as for the story, they start off by telling you about the character. You go through some obstacles where you meet your opponents. This is where you now fight lol. Sometimes they give you choices like an RPG. Choices on which path to take, etc... The story IMO is really great. It takes you deep into the character and at times it leaves you clueless. It kind of seems like an RPG Fighter to me. The story basically is like an RPG lol. Its hard to explain, you have to play it for yourself lol.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Blazblue

BlazBlue has all the modes you need in a fighter. Just like every fighting game, it has a Training Mode and of course the options. It also has Versus mode, Arcade Mode, Story Mode (Just like what I explained above), Network (Which is online), Gallery (You can unlock clips and pictures through out Story Mode), and Replay Theatre. Replay theatre is a great mode to view your saved fights. You can now save all your online fights to view them later on. This is an amazing feature in a fighting game, and it is great if you love to watch your most epic battles.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Blazblue-screenshot-big

Now into the music. The music IMO is great. There are some songs that just makes you hyped. Especially when your into a close fight online, and "Lust Sin" is playing lol, It gets me so hyped. For you who dont know, Lust Sin is my favorite tune in BlazBlue. It just gets me into the fight and hyped up.
Theres a video in the bottom and "Lust Sin" is the song playing. Check it out after. There are also other songs here that are great and worth a listen to. IMO the songs go with the game perfectly. Great job to the composer on that. cheers

Now to conclude my review, I totally recommend this game. Its a great game overall, and it should be in every Fighting Fans collection.

I give BlazBlue a 9.5/10. The reason why I couldn't give it a Perfect 10 is because I think it should have a little bit more characters. Dont get me wrong, I love the characters right now, but I think a couple more would make it a 10.

BTW: If anyone here wants to play me sometime, feel free to add me up. I play this on the 360 and my GT is DIVINAZ
Hit me up !

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger :: Comments

HardCoreGamer
Re: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:25 am by HardCoreGamer
Wow great review dude. I play this game in the arcades all the time.
I cant wait till my 360 gets fixed so I can grab myself a copy of this, then we can face each other. This game is really great, I also suggest this game to all fighting game fans.
Great review problemz !
Starpower
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm by Starpower
This is one of the best fighters I have ever played.
I actually have 3 copies of this. One for me and the others for my sons. The multiplayer
lobbies are damn great. This game is a must have to add to your collection.
Blazblue gets a 10 from me for sure. Great review Problemz.
olegros
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 pm by olegros
amazing review man
pictures details videos
awesome
Hypnotik
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:53 pm by Hypnotik
Hey Ive played this in the arcades about two times. And I got to say, its so damn hard.
lol. I dont know why but I just suck at fighters. In the other hand, the game looks great.
I watched a couple people play this at my local arcade and boy are they good.
High hit combos, flashy moves, it just looks great. I wish I can do that haha.
But awesome review dude !
AlphaFist
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm by AlphaFist
I love this game. I play it all the time when im at my friends house.
I use carl, but boy do I suck alot. Im still trying to learn though. Ill go to the arcade to practice once Im ready Wink
GearsOfHalo
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am by GearsOfHalo
You know I ordered this game 3 weeks ago from PlayAsia and I still havn't recieved it Sad
Im dying to play this game. My local arcades dont have it either. Sucks.
I hope I get it soon..like this week or something.
By the time I get it, all the noobs will be like pros to me. I dont want to get own by noobs lol.
I guess all I can do now is watch more youtube videos on this and learn a couple combos.
Great review Problemz.
Captainbiggins
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 am by Captainbiggins
SOOO I don't suppose anyone has it for PS3?
Send a PM if you want some games with the man.
DMARKz
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 pm by DMARKz
I think the majority people on this site has a 360 LOL.
Dont worry, Ill get some PS3 people in here. Im working on it, give it some time then everything should be good.
Bou
Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:33 am by Bou
I have been playing this game like non stop! I love it, and I love that picture of Rachel using her special! Wink
I also give it the same rating as you did kuya, and for the samereason, I think there should have been
more characters to choose from, like in SF, and Tekken, and even KOF, KOF has like 30 to choose from. xD
But still awesome game, I love Rachel, and bothof her stages, but I still suck.. T.T
I'm never good at these kinds of games.. x]
Oh & I am lucky I have 360, or else i'd probably be the only one without any of the new systems..
It's all thanks to you kuya. bounce Razz bounce
Post  by Sponsored content

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Page 1 of 1