Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Go down 
+5
Bou
rizzoF5
Starpower
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bou
Bou

@XBOX : Bou819
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 pm

What if it's not available still? o.o
Maybe i'm too late?
If I can, ill go on Friday, IF my mom says yes.. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/A21BS
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Bou wrote:
Maybe i'm too late?

It will always be available until release day LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Ah~ ok, well ill ask my mom, and hopefully she says yes, so
I can pre order it and omg play it!! o.o
We should play it at the same time kuya!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Bou wrote:
Maybe i'm too late?

You just go to a game store, ask to pre order FFXIII, deposit 5 dollars, and they will give you a receipt.
They will then hold a copy for you when the game comes out. They will give you a call when your copy is available, and all you do is go there, show them your receipt, pay the rest and there you go.
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

@PSN : rizzoF5
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 pm

I think I will pre-order from EB.

I pre-ordered MW2 @ walmart and the one near my house didn't do midnight madness! Never pre-ordering from walmart again...
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:

You just go to a game store, ask to pre order FFXIII, deposit 5 dollars, and they will give you a receipt.
They will then hold a copy for you when the game comes out. They will give you a call when your copy is available, and all you do is go there, show them your receipt, pay the rest and there you go.

The five dollars count for paying for the game, or is it an extra charge you have to
pay to pre-order a game? haha I feel so lame for not knowing this. xD
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Bou wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:

The five dollars count for paying for the game, or is it an extra charge you have to
pay to pre-order a game? haha I feel so lame for not knowing this. xD

It counts towards the game.
So lets say the game is 59.99 on release day. You already paid 5 dollars to pre order, so instead of paying 59.99, you pay 54.99 plus tax.
Back to top Go down
Bou
Bou

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 am

Oh well I asked my mom, and told her how it works, and I think we are going
on Friday! o.o
OMG kuya! we must play it together now that im getting it for sure!!
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Why is March 9th taking so long ?
Back to top Go down
AlphaFist
Noob
Noob
AlphaFist

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 am

I've never played a final fantasy before but from watching the videos it looks cool.
You think I might enjoy it? The only RPG game I ever played was Lost Odyssey and I thought it
was great.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:49 pm

AlphaFist wrote:
I've never played a final fantasy before but from watching the videos it looks cool.
You think I might enjoy it? The only RPG game I ever played was Lost Odyssey and I thought it
was great.

Lost Odyssey and FFXIII both have a different kind of play style.
If you enjoyed Lost Odyssey because of its story, and turn based action, then you would probably like FFXIII.
FFXIII is turn based as well, but at a faster paced. From what I've heard, the story is really good and strong.
I don't really know if you will enjoy this. It's really up to you, the gamer to decide.
You know what you can do is, search for some english reviews online to see if you will like this game.
Check a page back from this thread, and there is a review from Radical Dreams who pretty much explains everything
about the game and what's in it.
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 am

People either love final fantasy or hate it. There's no in between.
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

Rep : -4
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:21 pm

ill be getting ff13 for sure
Back to top Go down
AlphaFist
Noob
Noob
AlphaFist

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
AlphaFist wrote:
was great.

If you enjoyed Lost Odyssey because of its story, and turn based action, then you would probably like FFXIII.
FFXIII is turn based as well, but at a faster paced. From what I've heard, the story is really good and strong.
I don't really know if you will enjoy this. It's really up to you, the gamer to decide.
You know what you can do is, search for some english reviews online to see if you will like this game.
Check a page back from this thread, and there is a review from Radical Dreams who pretty much explains everything

I watched that review and it made me want to get the game. I have never played a FF before but I will pick up this one.
Im a FF virgin Smile haha. Can't wait for my first time. It will be in my memories forever. Okay, Ill stop now haha.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 pm

AlphaFist wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:
AlphaFist wrote:
was great.

I watched that review and it made me want to get the game. I have never played a FF before but I will pick up this one.
Im a FF virgin Smile haha. Can't wait for my first time. It will be in my memories forever. Okay, Ill stop now haha.

LMAO WTF?!
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Guys, only 5 more weeks left ! I'm so excited.
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm

FUCK YEA!! good timing too since im bored of mw2 cant wait to play ff13 7 hours per day lol
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I can't wait to get this!@!!!
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I cant wait to level up all my guys to level 99 right at the beginning of the game by beating up on imps
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

why would you do that though Rizzo?
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

cuz I feel like a badass when I fight the bosses

when I play I usually only press the fight button. Rarely do I ever use magic (except for cure)

then I watch ppl play final fantasies on youtube n im surprised at how many ppl use other spells in the game (like reflect, dispel, and all other crap that i dunno does what)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

cure, cura, curja, holy, dispel, haste, slow, fire, fira, firga, thunder, etc
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm

i dun think i've ever casted haste or slow. ever.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Haste would really help... it takes how fast you can attack, and doubles it
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 pm

lol i just wanna get the game already and unlock everything and aim for 100% trophies never did that yet for a single game highest 1 i think i have is 47%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread   The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next