Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official BFBC2 Thread

Go down 
+5
rovmanu
Nightmare5019
HardCoreGamer
silent_f4gg0t
DMARKz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Official BFBC2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 am

Who's getting it here ?
BC2 hits stores on March 2nd. I'll be getting this for sure, but not on release day. Probably a week or two after it releases.
I played the demo for hours, and I loved every bit of it. It's funny how I bashed on Battlefield so much before, but playing the
demo actually changed my mind about the game. I wasn't really a big fan of the first one, but this one seems to be much better.

Check out some gameplay/trailers:

Man, with BC2 and FFXIII coming..it's going to be damn hard to manage my time to play them. Especially since I'm hooked on MAG right now..Damn I don't know what to do !
I'll probably just play a different game each day or something lol.

Anyways, who's excited for BC2 ?
Discuss !
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

Rep : -4
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 am

Lol im only getting ff13 so ill play that all day. i might get mag and bc2 if i beat ff13 or its cheaper mw2 i can still play lol. anyways markz u get it on Saturday when i ahve to wait Tuesday lol. i say we have a few gbs to get 50 wins
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 pm

You know, I downloaded the demo and I still haven't played it once yet.
After watching these videos, I'm pretty shocked. I never knew Battlefield looked this good.
When I get home tonight, I'll be playing some of this Battlefield demo. Look's like I may
have another game to add on my March list haha.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:16 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
After watching these videos, I'm pretty shocked. I never knew Battlefield looked this good.
When I get home tonight, I'll be playing some of this Battlefield demo. Look's like I may

Get it for PS3 so we can play it together !
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I loved the demo, i'm definetly getting this, but FF13 first
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:

Get it for PS3 so we can play it together !

I might get it for 360 because my son wants to play with his friends.
Back to top Go down
rovmanu

rovmanu

@PSN : rovmanu
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 pm

just picked it up last night.... Amazing!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

I was bout to have my copy today, but the manager told me that their systems were down...
I'm so mad right now lol. I was trading 2 games to get it for free, but stupid manager fucked me over. I'm going back tomorrow, and hopefully I can get my copy.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Just came back from Futureshop right now and got my copy of BC2.
I'll start the campaign soon.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:31 pm

i'm going tonight or tomarrow (I have/had all of this week off) to go get the game, i'm trading in Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank Future: A crack in time for it (the 2 games trade in values are $37CDN (uncharted 2) and $27CDN (RaC) and the game is $60 so I have enough, if not, I have $22 of credit left from my last trade in)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

hey, I got a sweet total score yesterday, I got like 12000 exp last night! it was epic
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm

the story is pretty fun
dont feel like playing online cuz the medic class doesnt even give u anything to start with
im too lazy to try unlocking them
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm

hey dmarkz, i was wondering what you thought about mag vs. bc2? Mag is $50 at bb, i dont know if i want to pick it up though...
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:27 am

zzz3 wrote:
hey dmarkz, i was wondering what you thought about mag vs. bc2? Mag is $50 at bb, i dont know if i want to pick it up though...

Well, I like MAG more but that's my opinion. I like BC2 for its destructive environment and vehicles.
In the other hand, I like MAG because of its massive wars and it seems more tactical.
In the end, it really comes down to your choice of game..
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

Well, I like MAG more but that's my opinion. I like BC2 for its destructive environment and vehicles.
In the other hand, I like MAG because of its massive wars and it seems more tactical.

which one do you see yourself playing more of right now, and say a few months to a year down the road? Thats the question im trying to answer for myself lol...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 am

I havent played MAG but BC2 rocks, I love it. The game is really fun, and I love how there isnt just one way to take out a point. (in rush) you can plant the bomb, or you can cursh it by taking down the building
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Nightmare5019 wrote:
I havent played MAG but BC2 rocks, I love it. The game is really fun, and I love how there isnt just one way to take out a point. (in rush) you can plant the bomb, or you can cursh it by taking down the building

haha thats what i used to in bc1. I would just camp with the tank (as engineer to repair it) and shoot at the crate or just use artillery.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 pm

zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

which one do you see yourself playing more of right now, and say a few months to a year down the road? Thats the question im trying to answer for myself lol...

I see myself playing MAG more in the future only because I like it more than BC2 lol.
Don't get me wrong, I love BC2 as well and I can play that game for hours..but right now I'm just loving MAG more. I like the community better,
and I like the style of play much better.
If your interested, it's 39.99 @ Bestbuy right now. Price match it @ Futureshop if you want to get it cheaper (37.99)

Check this thread out as well (MAG Vs BC2)
http://forums.mag.com/mag/board/message?message.uid=169083#U169083
It may help you out with your decision on which game to get.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Picked this up on 360 for my son.
My kid loves it so much that he plays it all day haha.
I played a couple games, and I'd have to agree that it is really fun. I like the vehicles in the game and how you can blow up buildings.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 am

So since my PS3 is still in for repairs, I've been playing this game for hours.
This game is like crack.. I cant put it down. Ahah I joke.
But seriously, this game is sweet. Anyone else here have it for 360 ? I need a squad to play with. It sucks playing with a bunch of randoms who only snipe and never communicate -_-
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am

I've been playing it on PS3 and I love it
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 pm

getting this tommorow
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

cool, we'll have to play
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 pm

vietnam looks crazy
hill 137 looks too epic, they made the game feel more realistic. snipers are a big thing now, especially in this map. this game is very team based, so many tanks. im just scared that gameplay wont be anything like this. it looks crazy but its just a trailer, i hope they raise the player capacity.

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official BFBC2 Thread   The Official BFBC2 Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official BFBC2 Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next