Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!

Go down 
+5
fatguy234
zzz3
DIVINA__
v1nhsta
DMARKz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm

i think its a good deal for a new game if they add 8 extra characters.
hope cammy and hayato will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm

yeah i really dont care about paying them for a game that was released 10 months into the gaming cycle. xfactor seems to be lowered damage output , my count is lvl1 7secs, lvl2 10 , lvl3 is 13 based on the 3 interval , otherwise its 8-10-12. xfact in the air too to prevent phoenix bullshit. and spectator mode along with improved online game play , i can only hope for that !!!!! i cannot emphasize that enough fix the online play so every character is playable and i will gladly fork over 80 bucks. mw3 , is not gonna be on my playlist anymore !!

i hope they dont nerf wesker too much...and i hope we get at the very least... cable or bishop with the hints and rumors lupinko dropped =).

DIVINA__ wrote:
i think its a good deal for a new game if they add 8 extra characters.
hope cammy and hayato will be one of them.

from the promo they are adding 12 =) !

i hope lupinko releases all the new characters that he knows about so HYPEDDDDDD!!!!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 pm

For a new game, Capcom better step up and improve their network/servers. Im expecting smooth online play, spectating mode and saved replays. Only fighting game I've experienced with little to no lag is Blazblue. So smooth with great online features, Aksys did Blazblue well. Capcom should take some notes from them.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

we can only prey that they improved the online play with the overhaul of the current mvc3. it seems like the toned down the graphics a bit , im not really digging the healthbars but i think the final product the healthbars for the assists will still be yellow . i want to know how much hp the assist characters have at all time , and i liked what is in the current build ! lets cross our fingers that they used ggpo for online!!!

UPDATE:

looks like the remaining characters were accidentally revealed

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jul/20/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-humongous-character-leaks/

im a bit disappointed no other xmen rep cyc , gambit , cable/bishop . the racoon ? i think im still gonna end up sticking with the original cast with the exception of strider . how about you guys?

also judging by the character layout with 50 characters total they can make it a full square by adding 4 more characters which seems more likely that capcom would do that for dlc content. i hope they give us fan favorites...
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Doctor Strange, Vergil and Strider!.. Im kind of happy now Smile
Was kind of hoping I'd see Megaman, Carnage, Gambit, and a couple others though.
Hopefully Capcom will surprise us with a couple more character additions.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

vins, what games games do you play in ggpo?
i play mvc and kof 97, and a little of alpha 2 when im bored.

im really looking forward to what dr strange is going to do.
lol, i bet they make him like blackheart. too bad no dr. x though
and was looking forward to a omega red.

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 am

Character select screen:

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Selectscreen
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 am

outside of new games coming out with ggpo i dont know what other games use it outside of the emulators to play bootlegged fighter games. apparently it is regarded as the best median for online play .

im the type of player who picks characters that i think are "cool" and look "cool" . outside of vergil , strider , hawkeye , and phoenixwright for shits and giggles i have no interest in using the other new ones Sad . i think wesker/x/strider will be my choice of team . hopefully strider isnt a b**ch to use !

i cant wait for evo now... i just wanna see all the new tech that will be irrelevant come next year.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Jeez

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Hyped video, but I was disappointed in this years Grand finals. I was hoping for Tokido, Wong or Daigo to make it, sucks they got eliminated.
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 pm

im better then all of them.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 pm

lol daigo sucks at mvc3. justin was probably the most prepared for darkphoenix but he choked against viscant , and got impatient with pr rogs gay dante of forward+h , reverb and fireworks.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Good video

Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 am

Beast combo

Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 am

what was in the video?

im debating on whether or not i should use magneto or drop him . the problem with having him on my team is he cripples my other characters because i have to change my button config just for magneto . he would i could try to learn my combos with my other characters using the adjusted config for magneto , but it just doesnt seem proper for me. i learned all the nitty gritty for magneto mastering his hypergrab loops , roms , fly combos , how to get in effectively , and yet i am at a crossroads on whether or not to continue using him. grrr
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 am

it was modoks cube combo. idk why he removed the vid.

what button layout do you use. i only tried the ABC top/ D,A1,A2 layout. i think its B.
and i find it way easier like that cause it plays like blazblue, if you ever tried that game.
modok, doom, chun, jill, and shuma are the last four i havent learn yet. i already went out of
my way in learning dante's isedelica combos. im really just waiting for ultimate to come out.
mvc3 kinda disappointed me. to many patches when the game should've been broken.
you planning on getting any other fighting games?
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

that config set up is my default one. abc and d a2 a1 . for magneto i have it a , a+b , c and d a2 a1 . i dont think i can work around it because wesker would definitely be one of my other characters and i need his crouching b for his knock down moves after gunshot. im debating on learning how to play with the magneto config and lose one of my assist buttons preferably the one under where a+b is for b , and just play with 1 assist .

i dont plan on getting any other fighting games for the most part , its pretty much the same story for shooters . im sticking with the 2 games i own cod and mvc3 ahaha. of course i will be upgrading in november , im not sure if ill get mw3 though. mvc3 has my full attention for the most part as i want to dip into the competitive scene in the gta. i think for the most part im pretty much ready for it , but i just gotta find a way to get use to my config. getting in with magneto is so fun !
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

why wont you just learn how to use it with your default instead of changing your buttons?
you just basically have to use your index and middle for dash and your ring for heavy.
have you played mvc2? the community is still very active online and in casuals.
theres a lot of casual tournaments at woodbine and some Ottawa players come by once and a while. oh and what kind of stick and buttons do you have?
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

i shouldve said that i only changed the config strictly for the hypergrab loops. everything else i can do , its just that the hypergrab loop has the 1 frame link you need in order to hit it. its hard to plink / double tap using 3 fingers so i set it up so i can plink with two fingers instead.so pretty much its play with my default settings and not use the hypergrab loops, or learn to play with the new layout. im using the madcatz mvc2 te stick . i havent played mvc2 since i was 13or 14 , even then im not interested in playing it . i prefer mvc3 and whatever reiterations capcom has in store for marvels future.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 am

which hyper grab loop are you trying to do?
theres the hard one where you sj.c c hypergrab
and theres the easier one where the notations is way easier. d c xx c c hypergrab
the first combo is the tricky one. but i dont think it'll work if you change your layout.
if you change a button to a+b it basically wont plink. you have to piano it.

if you check out the notations, you can see how he plinked in the first loop
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 pm

i use the sj c c hypergrab one . whats the d c xx cc one ? i wish i could plink with 3 fingers so i can use my default but i cant lolz .
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

i believe its the easiest hyper grab loop
i cant find a video for the single combo but its the one with
launch c - dash - c c hypergrab, then repeat.
i find the sj.c c hypergrab the hardest because i sometimes randomly hit a+b the same time and after the 3rd loop everything has to be plinked because of the deterioration. the most fun combo though has to be the staircases. and if you can get all air tags then thats a full 100% on mid life characters.

Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 pm

i was practicing earlier using my default and now im able to land the first loop , i guess practice will lead me to hit it consistently with the button dash eventually .

are you landing 3 c's in one loop? or are you canceling one of the c's to land another one ?

Last edited by v1nhsta on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm

ggs lobsided today ~
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 am

v1nhsta wrote:
i was practicing earlier using my default and now im able to land the first loop , i guess practice will lead me to hit it consistently with the button dash eventually .

are you landing 3 c's in one loop? or are you canceling one of the c's to land another one ?

yea 3 c's in 1 loop.
i believe it is the easiest loop and can only be done 3 times and it has the same damage as the others.
and i think its the best way to deal damage while not risking to drop a combo for being stylish.
the only way to use mags effectively imo is by learning the rom combo or the heavy dashing combo.
those are the 2 very most important and gives you a advantage for using them.
and once you got those down the staircase combo will probably be the most damaging combo for your team.

and yea ggs. online still sucks though. lol
you ever try anchoring with your storm? i honestly think you'll do better if you put her over wesker and you can land a good 100% on any character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!   MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVC3- Its Mahvel Baby!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Video Games :: Video Game Spotlight :: The Fighters Forum-
Jump to: