Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS

Go down 
+10
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx
rizzoF5
BBarger30
AlphaFist
Bou
Areksoo
zzz3
DMARKz
silent_f4gg0t
DIVINA__
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

Rep : -4
Registration date : 2010-01-19

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Camouflages
These are the camouflages. Sorry there are no descriptions but it was hard to get everything written down when everyone there is wanting a chance to play.

Dusty
Ice
Red
Olive
Nevada
Sahara
ERDL
Tiger
Berlin
Warsaw
Siberia
Yukon
Woodland
Flora

Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

@PSN : rizzoF5
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm

sept 22 another surprise from josh olin
follow his tweets
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:42 am

"Hello everyone!"

lol
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 am

rumors say you get to drive the gunship
in the inside xbox video it shows a ship being driven
many people are saying when your drivind the gunship you can shoot missles from the front
u can also switch seats and use the turrets
during the nam war there was also a gunship called the ac119 so many people are thinking of that

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 am

Here are some other things, if you get a triple kill with your say RC car, that dosent give you a 6 kill streak
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

yea none of the killstreaks stack
which means more skill
i just wish they made it a little higher
11 for a gunship seems to small
15-18 should be the top 3 killstreaks

11 is to easy
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 am

NEW GAMEPLAY

AUG FAMAS and a smg gameplay
AUG seems way faster in this gameplay
7th killstreak he gets a FL71???
its says the 7th ks are either a attack helo or a missle
but when he called it out he also got a uav?

Back to top Go down
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx
Trainee
Trainee
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx

@PSN : xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx
Rep : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am

wtf at the end of the clip the famas was 3 round burst? so that means that u will be able to change the the fire rate?

the aug look like a sik gun with not that bad recoil and no the valkyrie thingy gave him two rockets and then after the enemy team called in a spy plane
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

what do u mean ??????????
at the end when the guy called in the 7th ks he got some king of uav
Back to top Go down
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx
Trainee
Trainee
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 am

no he didn't lol i just watched it over lol
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 am

xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx wrote:
wtf at the end of the clip the famas was 3 round burst? so that means that u will be able to change the the fire rate?

the aug look like a sik gun with not that bad recoil and no the valkyrie thingy gave him two rockets and then after the enemy team called in a spy plane

he gets a 7 ks
he calls it up
all of a sudden they got a wierd type of uav
look at the radar
how can they get a uav if the enemy called it
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:10 am

New Things

Equipment - In MW2 we became accustomed to 2 slots: Equipment and Special Grenades. In black ops it has changed just a bit on how this works. Instead of just having these two they have broken them up into 3 categories: Lethal, Tactical and Equipment.

Equipment no longer means frag grenades, semtex, claymores, throwing knife, etc. This is how it's broken down:

• Lethal - Items that will kill enemies (Frag, Semtex, Claymore etc)
• Tactical - Items that can be used tactically to gain an advantage on an opponent (Flash, stun, gas, etc)
• Equipment - These are items that can be deployed and picked up and moved. (Camera Spike, Motion Sensor, C4, etc)

Unlocking Weapons, Perks, Attachments, etc

There's been a bit of confusion on how weapons are obtained and if it's only through purchase. I didn't get a clear cut answer directly from Josh on this but will try to do so. You definitely have to purchase weapons, perks, attachments, camos and all that good stuff but it's unclear if you have to be a certain level before certain things become obtainable.

We played the game as a non prestige level 25 to start and some items had a lock icon on them so this could indicate you can only purchase certain things at levels but all attachments and almost all guns and camos were available for purchase at a level 25. Some things seemed to only be available to those that have prestiged or were higher levels.

Appearance

The way your player looks is based on the Tier 1 Perk that is selected. Based on this selection will dictate what you're player is outfitted in. For example, if you select Ghost (undectable by enemy UAV AKA as Cold Blooded in MW2) you're character is in a ghillie suit. It appears you no longer only get the ghillie suit when sniping only, you choose when you want to use. If you select Scavenger as your perk you will be a more heavily outfitted soldier as you are picking up ammo from fallen soldiers.

There are also masks and face paint options for even more unique customization to your player.

In the area of customization there are 16 camo's to choose from to customize your gun as well as even deciding what you would like your red dot site to look like in forms of color, emblem etc.

Emblem Editor

On top of all this and possibly one of the coolest customization options is the emblem editor in Black Ops. This isn't just your standard list of emblems and there's no earn this emblem by doing this. You can essentially create your own emblem from scratch in what almost seems like a basic Microsoft paint application.

This takes the Halo emblem and amplifies it by 100. You can select stock art images and move them and resize them on the emblem canvas and change those colors as well as even add multiple layers on your emblem. That's right you can create a multiple layered emblem with multiple images. @telixion was able to make two bunnies "doing it like they do on the discovery channel" as his emblem, that's how customizable it is.
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Josh stated that the Tactical Insertion will be returning but that there will be ways to flag boosters. He used the theater mode as an example because it will allow players to record and upload their clips, hence having the ability to catch and report boosters in the act. He also said that they will have the mechanisms to ban boosters.

Theater mode was also touched on more. You can watch a film or a clip with a party rather than on your own. You just open a lobby, load up a film and then watch it together. He also said that you will be able to render and upload a clip to the web and that it will be optimized for web and mobile viewing.

Dogs are a one-bite kill, hence why they're an 11 killstreak. The SR-71 Blackbird can't be shot down and the radar blips don't have a delay but you can see the direction the enemy's are facing.

Barebones is in the game. Barebones is a playlist that disables perks and other options in order to allow the player to play with just his gun and other items.

The console versions of the game don't really need dedicated servers at the broadband Internet service provides are cable of hosting 18-player games. He also mentions that the connection depends on host selection and matchmaking, hence why they decided to add locale matchmaking.

When earning a chopper gunner you will control the gunner on the door whereas the gunship is a fully controllable helicopter that you can fly using thumbsticks and you can use the right and left triggers to shoot rockets and the minigun. If an ARC angel comes towards your gunship then you can shoot it out of mid-air.

The restriction of party chat in Modern Warfare 2 led to many mixed opinions. In the latest Black Ops build it's only restricted in Search and Destroy and they're aware that there are pros and cons to both sides of the argument but they're still not sure where they'll land on the debate.

Lightweight and Marathon have been toned down. It's believed that Marathon is now a longer extreme conditioning rather than unlimited sprinting. Deathstreaks won't be in the game as it's not their opinion to reward players for dying, but they believe that Combat Training will help newcomers ease into Multiplayer.

They will have the ability to moderate the leaderboards in Black Ops, so this means that we may see less hackers and cheaters at the top of the boards.

The Ballistic Knife is a secondary weapon and you can still use your regular knife by using the right thumbstick.

You can dive to prone by holding crouch while sprinting but it can really only be used as a defensive maneuver. Before you can fire again there is a short half-second recovery which is similar to switching weapons. Treyarch have their own dropshooter in their studio (who they despise) and he agrees that the diving to prone mechanic doesn't help his case. Although it can't be used for dropshotting, there are a few ways it can come in handy, such as capping flags, diving through a window to avoid grenades or even diving round the corner of a building to avoid enemy fire.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 pm

^ SICK everyone have the same gw emblems with dif colors
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 pm

noob tag for me and a heart emblem
Back to top Go down
rizzoF5
V.I.P
V.I.P

@PSN : rizzoF5
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:22 pm

who's good at photoshop
Back to top Go down
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx
Trainee
Trainee
xXTRU3-_-G4M3RXx

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

yeah i want someone to make a little bg pic for my ps3 but i don't have photoshop on my computer

anyone up to do one for me?
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

mark is good with shopping
can you name your own titles?
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 pm

FLAMETHROWER ATTATCH' IN ACTION

SOME SNIPING AND SHOTTYS

Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Well when it comesout i'll be rollin solo, i dont want to hold yahs back
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:28 am

the decoy grenade seems like a good idea
the motion sensor looks like it can get exploited
its exactly like the pokeballs from bfbc2
the blackbird is also like a uav that shows which direction the enemy is moving

Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 am

blackbird wont be used much.. 8 ks for a improved uav
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Let me try this again with more information. Treyarch does its playlists differently than IW. Those of you who are not World at War people would probably never understand my post.

We use a category system. Every playlist belongs to a category

The current categories for Player Match are:

CORE
HARDCORE
BAREBONES
PRESTIGE

The current categories for Wager Match are:

ANTE UP
WEEKEND GAMBLER
HIGH ROLLER

CURRENTLY (on my development build) it looks like this:

CORE
-Team Deathmatch (12 players)
-Free for All (8 players, no really large maps)
-Domination (12 players)
-Ground War (18 players, TDM and DOM, no super small maps)
-Capture the Flag (12 players)
-Headquarters (12 players)
-Demolition (12 players)
-Sabotage (12 players)

What I don't love about this is that their is no Team Tac. I prefer play-lists of mix game modes. I'd like to get combine some of these objective modes and get the total count down to a more manageable number.

I am asking what gamemode must have it's own playlist; and what can be combined.

HARDCORE
-Team Deathmatch (12 players)
-Search & Destroy (12 player)
-Free for All (8 player)

Yes, I know a lot of people want other game modes in hardcore and you'll get them eventually. Stay on target with me now and help me get CORE correct.

BAREBONES
-Bones TDM (12 players, Team Deathmatch, everything disabled. No Perks, Kilsltreaks, Attachments, or Contracts)
-Classic TDM (12 players, killstreaks at 3, 5 and 7 levels like MW1 did)

Yes, I know a lot of people want every game mode to be barebones. See above. You'll get them eventually. I need to make sure Barebones works as well as I hope in the "real world" before we go to far with it.

PRESTIGE
(Nothing implemented yet - these would be play lists that you have to be a Prestige user in order to access. You know you will be playing with or against the best, most dedicated players, if you end up in here)

WAGER MATCHES are completely separate from PLAYER MATCHES. The categories for one, do not show up in the other. You "Switch Lobbies" over to Wager Matches and you see separate categories and playlists entirely. These are:

ANTE UP (FFA based, 6 players, low-buy in, parties allowed)
-One in the Chamber
-Sticks and Stones
-Gun Game
-Sharpshooter

WEEKEND GAMBLER (FFA based, 6 players, medium buy-in, no parties allowed)
-One in the Chamber
-Sticks and Stones
-Gun Game
-Sharpshooter

HIGH ROLLER (FFA based, 6 players, super high buy-in, no parties allowed)
-Pro Gambler (all 4 of the above modes, you are gambling now so ... it's gamble)

Important information that seems to be getting lost:

- no "War" game type like World at War and Call of Duty 3. Go ahead and be angry about that and get it out of your system. That was a game mode built for super large maps with vehicles, which is not the direction we took Black Ops.
- no 3rd person version of these games. It's a First Person shooter. There are plenty of great 3rd person shooters on the market. Please buy one of those and stop yelling at me.

This is not a confirmation of what we will ship with. This is how I have it set-up right now, and I'm trying to get feedback on what to do for day 1.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next