Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.A.G- Massive Action Game

Go down 
+5
Hypnotik
silent_f4gg0t
v1nhsta
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

M.A.G- Massive Action Game Empty
PostSubject: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 am

Does anyone here play it ?
My PS3 just came back last night, and they also gave me a FREE copy of M.A.G for some reason.
I think it's because I called in a few weeks ago and complained that they were taking too long to repair it haha. Oh well, all my complaining got me a free copy
of M.A.G !

So, last night I played M.A.G for about 3 hours straight. I got to say, this is one hell of a game.
It's not one of those "Run-N-Gun" shooters like COD. This is way more tactical and takes lots of team work.
The guys I were playing with last night were so tactical, I loved it. It reminded me of my Socom days back on the PS2.

Long story short, this game is amazing. Some of you may not even like it, but I say it's hella fun. If your a "Lonewolf" and go "Run-N-Gunning" in this
huge 256 player battlefield, then chances are your not going to survive.

Anyways, let me know who has it here. I would love to get a clan going on here.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 am

Funny that you mentioned it, I was actually thinking about getting MAG.
I've been watching videos lately, and it looks really interesting.
I was in the Beta stage a couple of months ago, and I hated it.
But ever since I started watching vids on youtube, I noticed a lot of changes
from the Beta which got me to change my mind about MAG.

I'm thinking about getting MAG, but I'm in a dilemma right now. The thing is, I want to get
BF:BC2 as well, which is coming out 2 weeks from now. So I'm not really sure what to get
to be honest lol.
BTW, what PMC are you in HardCoreGamer ? If I ever get MAG, I would be joining with Valor.
It seems like Valor has more team work than the other PMC's IMO.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:39 am

I am with S.V.E.R because they look the coolest Very Happy haha
Get M.A.G dude! You will love it. It kind of has a "Battlefield" feel to it but with more tactics.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 am

HardCoreGamer wrote:
I am with S.V.E.R because they look the coolest Very Happy haha
Get M.A.G dude! You will love it. It kind of has a "Battlefield" feel to it but with more tactics.

S.V.E.R has the most glitches from what I've read. Their soon to be patched though.
I'm still debating to get it or not. I'm not sure, we'll see man.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

Really? I got to check out those glitches before they patch it haha.

Check this video out. Some pretty bad ass M.A.G game play.

Acquisition is my favorite game mode in M.A.G
It's hella fun dude. Takes so much team work to get those vehicles out there, that
I played a match for about 30 minutes last night. Acquisition games are pretty long,
but its so beast.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah I've seen that video. It's one of the videos that actually changed
my mind about MAG lol. That guy extracted the vehicle pretty fast though lol..That game type
actually looks fun. I look forward into playing that, IF I do get MAG.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay, so I gave in and just came back from EB games...I now have MAG.
I used up all my EB credit to buy it. Didn't play it yet though, I'll play after I work out.
HardCoreGamer, I'll see you online later! Leave your PMC and join Valor Smile lol
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:38 pm

lol it looks actually fun if you have a decent amount of players , but i think ill stick it through with mw2. although my mind may change if more people get it .
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
Okay, so I gave in and just came back from EB games...I now have MAG.
I used up all my EB credit to buy it. Didn't play it yet though, I'll play after I work out.
HardCoreGamer, I'll see you online later! Leave your PMC and join Valor Smile lol

Awesome ! I'll be online in 20 minutes if you want to play. I have to delete my saved data first so I can switch to Valor.
See you online bud!
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

Rep : -4
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 pm

i didnt get it.. hated the controls and demo wasnt good same with bc2
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

Good games tonight man. That last game against Raven was a tough one, we were so close ! Damn, we played for so many hours straight that I didn't even realize the time.
I got to head to bed right now. Got to wake up early in the morning. See you on tomorrow night again? I'll be on the same time.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 am

HardCoreGamer wrote:
Good games tonight man. That last game against Raven was a tough one, we were so close ! Damn, we played for so many hours straight that I didn't even realize the time.
I got to head to bed right now. Got to wake up early in the morning. See you on tomorrow night again? I'll be on the same time.

Yeah bro the last one was crazy. I think that was the only game we lost last night ? lol..Good games though.
See you on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotik
Noob
Noob
Hypnotik

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 am

I was actually thinking of purchasing a PS3 just for this game. I played this at my friends house when he got it, and I got to say this is an epic game. I'm probably going to head to his house tomorrow night to drink a couple of beers and to play some M.A.G. If a guy named Bud_and_Beer adds you on psn, then thats me on my friends account haha.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

Hypnotik wrote:
I was actually thinking of purchasing a PS3 just for this game. I played this at my friends house when he got it, and I got to say this is an epic game. I'm probably going to head to his house tomorrow night to drink a couple of beers and to play some M.A.G. If a guy named Bud_and_Beer adds you on psn, then thats me on my friends account haha.

Dude, get a PS3 so we can all play M.A.G ! It's hella fun.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

YES HYPNOTIK, GET A PS3 !
Back to top Go down
AlphaFist
Noob
Noob
AlphaFist

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 am

Ive never heard of this game before, is it new? It looks so awesome i want to get it now Very Happy
Is this for 360 too?
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

AlphaFist wrote:
Ive never heard of this game before, is it new? It looks so awesome i want to get it now Very Happy
Is this for 360 too?

It's about 2 and a half weeks old, and its only on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 am

AlphaFist wrote:
Is this for 360 too?

Buy a PS3 and join us in Valor !
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm

VALOR BITCH !
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 pm

ill be joining you guys at the end of the week.midterms ~_~ . ill probably rent it first , and if i get into it ill buy it.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm

leave tips on what skill tree i should choose etc . i just want to be a killer lolz.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
ill be joining you guys at the end of the week.midterms ~_~ . ill probably rent it first , and if i get into it ill buy it.

Good to hear Smile Hope to see you soon.

v1nhsta wrote:
leave tips on what skill tree i should choose etc . i just want to be a killer lolz.

Well, it really depends on your play style.
I use Valors main LMG which is already unlocked. The gun is pretty strong, and takes down an enemy pretty fast. Hip firing with the gun also works great when at close range.
I suggest you unlock the Reflex sight (2 points) and the Foregrip (2 points) for the Heavy tree. With these two equipped with your LMG, you basically can take enemies out at far range.
Make sure you always have a medical kit/first aid kit equipped with you. If you want to heal others your going to need to unlock the Medical kit (2 points.) If you want
to REVIVE others, your going to need the Medical Kit (2 points) + Resuscitation (2 points)

It's going to be pretty hard for you for the first couple of games because you basically have no upgrades.
You start with 1 point I think (Correct me if I'm wrong) , and then you get another 1 point for doing the training. So, I say you save up till you reach level 10 or so, so you can buy the things you need.
You get 1 point every time you level up btw.

So for now, your load out should be like this:

Primary Weapon:
MK46 Mod 0
Sight: N/A (Change to reflex sight once you unlock it)
Underbarrel: N/A (Change to Foregrip once you unlock it)

Secondary Weapon:
M9

Gear 1:
First Aid Kit

Gear 2:
Grenade

Gear 3:
RPG (MK 153)

Armor:
Heavy (It will make you slow, but it will keep you alive longer)

It should be something like that. If you want to go with the assault rifle (M4A1) then just replace the primary weapon.

You can also use this
http://www.maggametools.com/
to help you out with your skill tree and loadouts.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
VALOR BITCH !

Valor ftw!
Hey Mark, sorry that I couldn't come on last night. My PS3 was having problems last night.
My screen kept flickering and only sound came out. I got no picture at all. I hope there's nothing wrong
with my PS3 again. I just got it fixed not too long ago ! Arghhh. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
VALOR BITCH !

Valor ftw!
Hey Mark, sorry that I couldn't come on last night. My PS3 was having problems last night.
My screen kept flickering and only sound came out. I got no picture at all. I hope there's nothing wrong
with my PS3 again. I just got it fixed not too long ago ! Arghhh. Evil or Very Mad

Oh damn, I was wondering where you were last night lol. Call Sony or try to switch your HDMI cable first and see
if that works. I've read that if you have a flickering problem, it's usually your HDMI cable or your T.V
So try switching the HDMI cable and if that doesn't work, try using it on a different TV. If neither of those methods work, calling Sony
would be your best bet. Hopefully your PS3 isn't dying man..lol
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:08 pm

so what would be a rough estimate on lvling compared to mw2.im expecting it to obviously be a longer process ,but interms of exp required per level ?i noticed in all vids exp is usually 5xp per kill and 10 per revive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.A.G- Massive Action Game
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next