Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.A.G- Massive Action Game

Go down 
+5
Hypnotik
silent_f4gg0t
v1nhsta
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
so what would be a rough estimate on lvling compared to mw2.im expecting it to obviously be a longer process ,but interms of exp required per level ?i noticed in all vids exp is usually 5xp per kill and 10 per revive.

In the beginning it's pretty fast to level up, but once you get to a higher level, it's pretty slow.
Well, it depends on what you do basically. If you get a lot of kills + revive a lot of your team mates, then you'll end
up with about 300-400 XP per game. Doing the objects, destroying APC's, turrets, or defusing bombs will give you even more XP (500 XP or more.) I had 900 XP one game,
and thats me doing the objects, reviving, getting kills, destroying APC's, and a ton more..
I don't exactly know how many exp is required per level, but all I know is that it takes me about 5-6 games to level up. Take in mind that
games are really long. A game of sabotage/acquisition is usually 20 minutes, while a game of domination can last 30 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
VALOR BITCH !

Valor ftw!
Hey Mark, sorry that I couldn't come on last night. My PS3 was having problems last night.
My screen kept flickering and only sound came out. I got no picture at all. I hope there's nothing wrong
with my PS3 again. I just got it fixed not too long ago ! Arghhh. Evil or Very Mad

Oh damn, I was wondering where you were last night lol. Call Sony or try to switch your HDMI cable first and see
if that works. I've read that if you have a flickering problem, it's usually your HDMI cable or your T.V
So try switching the HDMI cable and if that doesn't work, try using it on a different TV. If neither of those methods work, calling Sony
would be your best bet. Hopefully your PS3 isn't dying man..lol

I tried switching the HDMI cable and I tried switching TV's, no luck Sad
I hope there's nothing wrong with my PS3 again. I just got it back too ! Wow, I have such bad luck.
I guess I'll call Sony in the morning to see what's going on. I hope there's a way to fix it myself. I just want to play some M.A.G !!!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 am

HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
VALOR BITCH !

Valor ftw!
Hey Mark, sorry that I couldn't come on last night. My PS3 was having problems last night.
My screen kept flickering and only sound came out. I got no picture at all. I hope there's nothing wrong
with my PS3 again. I just got it fixed not too long ago ! Arghhh. Evil or Very Mad

Oh damn, I was wondering where you were last night lol. Call Sony or try to switch your HDMI cable first and see
if that works. I've read that if you have a flickering problem, it's usually your HDMI cable or your T.V
So try switching the HDMI cable and if that doesn't work, try using it on a different TV. If neither of those methods work, calling Sony
would be your best bet. Hopefully your PS3 isn't dying man..lol

I tried switching the HDMI cable and I tried switching TV's, no luck Sad
I hope there's nothing wrong with my PS3 again. I just got it back too ! Wow, I have such bad luck.
I guess I'll call Sony in the morning to see what's going on. I hope there's a way to fix it myself. I just want to play some M.A.G !!!

Sucks for you if its broken again LOL. Hurry up and get it fixed so we can play more MAG lol.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm

One other question, do you see yourself getting bored of mag after a month or two like mw2? So many games on ps3 lol, my plan is to pick up mag next next week, wait for bioshock 2 and heavy rain to drop below $30 or rent them and buy gow3 when it comes out. If i get bc2, then i dont know if would pick up mag or have time for it, so ill probably hold off on bc2 for a while depending on whos playing mag and how much.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm

zzz3 wrote:
One other question, do you see yourself getting bored of mag after a month or two like mw2? So many games on ps3 lol, my plan is to pick up mag next next week, wait for bioshock 2 and heavy rain to drop below $30 or rent them and buy gow3 when it comes out. If i get bc2, then i dont know if would pick up mag or have time for it, so ill probably hold off on bc2 for a while depending on whos playing mag and how much.

Well, I don't see myself getting bored of MAG after a couple of months, but thats my opinion.
I like MAG because it's based on team work and strategy. The other night, me and my brother had
a squad of 8 and we were all playing tactical and as a team. We had team work, and basically it seemed like we were the only ones
going for the objective. I've seen other guys from other squads, running around by themselves and leaving their squads which is stupid.
So basically we won that match because of my squad. It was like 8 VS 128 basically lol.

Right now MAG can be frustrating at times though. Sometimes there's that "Team Killer" or that one person who just ruins it for everyone.
Some people are saying that the game is not balanced, and all this other shit, but I don't mind. I love a good challenge especially when we're
attacking enemy territory, and we got to go past all these bunkers just to get to the main objective.

Other than the unbalanced maps and weapons, MAG is a great game. Rumors are that Zipper is coming out with a HUGE patch which will balance out the game,
more maps, game modes, etc... I can't wait for that.

You may love MAG, or you may hate it. It's really up to how you see it. At first, I didn't like it because the controls seemed slow and weird.
I fixed that problem by turning the sensitivity all the way up to 100. I also didn't like it because I kept dying, or I barely got any kills. I fixed that problem by
learning the game, playing as a team, using my mic and upgrading my weapons.

MAG can be a great game if you know what to do, and where to go. After 3 days of MAG, my love for it is growing even more lol.
My K/D ratio went up a lot as well in these 3 days haha..On the first day my K/D ratio was a 0.98, now I'm at a 1.83 or something like that.

Just watch a bunch of MAG videos and see if you'll get into it, that's what I did.

As for BFBC2, I'll be getting it sometime on the week it comes out, only because I have enough credit @ EB games for it lol.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

Well, I don't see myself getting bored of MAG after a couple of months, but thats my opinion.
I like MAG because it's based on team work and strategy. The other night, me and my brother had
a squad of 8 and we were all playing tactical and as a team. We had team work, and basically it seemed like we were the only ones
going for the objective. I've seen other guys from other squads, running around by themselves and leaving their squads which is stupid.
So basically we won that match because of my squad. It was like 8 VS 128 basically lol.

Right now MAG can be frustrating at times though. Sometimes there's that "Team Killer" or that one person who just ruins it for everyone.
Some people are saying that the game is not balanced, and all this other shit, but I don't mind. I love a good challenge especially when we're
attacking enemy territory, and we got to go past all these bunkers just to get to the main objective.

Other than the unbalanced maps and weapons, MAG is a great game. Rumors are that Zipper is coming out with a HUGE patch which will balance out the game,
more maps, game modes, etc... I can't wait for that.

You may love MAG, or you may hate it. It's really up to how you see it. At first, I didn't like it because the controls seemed slow and weird.
I fixed that problem by turning the sensitivity all the way up to 100. I also didn't like it because I kept dying, or I barely got any kills. I fixed that problem by
learning the game, playing as a team, using my mic and upgrading my weapons.

MAG can be a great game if you know what to do, and where to go. After 3 days of MAG, my love for it is growing even more lol.
My K/D ratio went up a lot as well in these 3 days haha..On the first day my K/D ratio was a 0.98, now I'm at a 1.83 or something like that.

Just watch a bunch of MAG videos and see if you'll get into it, that's what I did.

As for BFBC2, I'll be getting it sometime on the week it comes out, only because I have enough credit @ EB games for it lol.

yeah its because of the videos that i really want to buy it. Do you know when this patch is going to come out? I guess it doesnt matter but it would be nice to not have to worry about bugs and balancing when i pick it up.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm not really sure when the patch is coming out but, I've read on the MAG forums that
it should probably be out 2 weeks after the 1.02 patch (Which was 5 days ago.)
So hopefully it'll be out around the first week of March.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Here's a good MAG guide I found online if anyone's interested.

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/superguide/3168557/mag/ps3

And here's another good site to help you build your loadouts and skill trees.

http://www.maggametools.com/
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

So I didn't get the chance to call Sony today because I had to work over time.
I guess I'll call them tomorrow then. Man, I miss M.A.G already Sad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am

HardCoreGamer wrote:

Yeah, you missed the hardcore war against S.V.E.R today. We finally won our contract back in Sabo !
Crazy shit man..
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:

Yeah, you missed the hardcore war against S.V.E.R today. We finally won our contract back in Sabo !
Crazy shit man..

We won our contract back ?! Awesome !
How many contracts do we have now ? Man, I need to play some M.A.G soon. I'm going to call Sony today after work for sure. I hope there's a quick fix
for my PS3 instead of sending it in back to Sony Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
HardCoreGamer wrote:

Crazy shit man..

We won our contract back ?! Awesome !
How many contracts do we have now ? Man, I need to play some M.A.G soon. I'm going to call Sony today after work for sure. I hope there's a quick fix
for my PS3 instead of sending it in back to Sony Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, we won it back yesterday. Lot's of intense matches going on against S.V.E.R man.
We have 3 contracts now. 2 in Sabotage and 1 in Domination.
So this is what it looks like right now:

S.V.E.R- 4 contracts in total - 1 in Sabotage, 1 in Acquisition, 2 in Domination.
VALOR- 3 contracts in total - 2 in Sabotage, 0 in Acquisition, 1 in Domination.
RAVEN- 2 contracts in total - 0 in Sabotage, 2 in Acquisition, 0 in Domination.

EDIT: Looks like patch v1.03 is coming tomorrow (4 AM EST) Smile

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/02/patch-alert-mag-v1-03/
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 pm

lol sounds very interesting these contracts....one more midterm to go ~
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
lol sounds very interesting these contracts....one more midterm to go ~

Is your last midterm tomorrow ? Smile
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

lol no its on friday , and this one is really worth all the marbles of all of them.i actually took one of my midterms a day earlier just so i would have an extra day to prepare for the last and final one.the good news is my last midterm finishes around 10 am , so ill have the rest of the day to get into MAG once i get home.hopefully i wont be getting thrashed up like wheni first started mw2 , i think i started off .2 for the first 400 deaths!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
lol no its on friday , and this one is really worth all the marbles of all of them.i actually took one of my midterms a day earlier just so i would have an extra day to prepare for the last and final one.the good news is my last midterm finishes around 10 am , so ill have the rest of the day to get into MAG once i get home.hopefully i wont be getting thrashed up like wheni first started mw2 , i think i started off .2 for the first 400 deaths!

Sounds good man. Zuey, when you getting MAG? Are you even still getting it ? lol
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

Sounds good man. Zuey, when you getting MAG? Are you even still getting it ? lol

yeah i give up im going to probably buy it tomorrow. I got a test monday so i dont know if ill get a chance to play this weekend. Btw did the patch fix/improve mag?
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 am

zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

yeah i give up im going to probably buy it tomorrow. I got a test monday so i dont know if ill get a chance to play this weekend. Btw did the patch fix/improve mag?

The recent patch fixed a couple bugs. There's a huge patch in 4 hours though !

This patch fixes most of the problems/glitches/bugs/weapons/etc...
Can't wait !
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

Can't wait !

The patch sounds amazing, too bad my PS3 is kaput. So I called Sony today and they told me to send it to them free of charge.
At least it's free right ? I just have to wait for the box they send me, then I should be good. Arghh, 3-4 weeks of no PS3 and M.A.G Sad
Maybe I should just buy a Slim ? haha.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:
v1nhsta wrote:

Can't wait !

The patch sounds amazing, too bad my PS3 is kaput. So I called Sony today and they told me to send it to them free of charge.
At least it's free right ? I just have to wait for the box they send me, then I should be good. Arghh, 3-4 weeks of no PS3 and M.A.G Sad
Maybe I should just buy a Slim ? haha.

Wow, that sucks for you man lol. You have the first gen PS3 right ? Yeah, I think you should get the new Slims.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm

buy a new one in the mean time and just return it before the 30 day period expires untill you receive your original one back.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

We almost have the contract in Domination !!!
Hopefully by the end of tonight we'll have it.
Back to top Go down
silent_f4gg0t
Active User
Active User

Rep : -4
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm

lol nice sig problemz.. is that one of the main chars in ff13 i cant wait man 12 days
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

silent_noob wrote:
lol nice sig problemz.. is that one of the main chars in ff13 i cant wait man 12 days

lol yeah bro, his name is Snow or some shit like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotik
Noob
Noob
Hypnotik

Rep : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm

HardCoreGamer wrote:
Hypnotik wrote:
I was actually thinking of purchasing a PS3 just for this game. I played this at my friends house when he got it, and I got to say this is an epic game. I'm probably going to head to his house tomorrow night to drink a couple of beers and to play some M.A.G. If a guy named Bud_and_Beer adds you on psn, then thats me on my friends account haha.

Dude, get a PS3 so we can all play M.A.G ! It's hella fun.

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
YES HYPNOTIK, GET A PS3 !

Im thinking about getting the 250 GB Slim. Im just hoping a bundle with a couple of games would come out with it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.A.G- Massive Action Game
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next