Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.A.G- Massive Action Game

Go down 
+5
Hypnotik
silent_f4gg0t
v1nhsta
DMARKz
HardCoreGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

@PSN : DMARKz
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm

v1nhsta wrote:
yeah i always set up the frago spots no problem , just the airstrikes cause me issues.like i literally call it in for the designated spot and then somehow i get bombed when im not even near , and its my own airstrike because it says v1nhsta killed v1nhsta lol.

LOL yeah I remember seeing that. I think that was last night right ?
All I see is V1nhsta killed V1nhsta, then me and my bro started laughing lol.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Double XP + Free DLC today !
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
Double XP + Free DLC today !

Sad This sucks. Where the eff is my PS3 ? Ahh, stupid Sony people!
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am

Me and my bro were playing couple mins ago, and you average about 800-1000 XP per game. If you want
to level up quick, then I suggest you play this whole weekend since its Double XP lol.

V1nhsta hurry up and hit level 60 so we can switch to Raven side.
Back to top Go down
HardCoreGamer
HardCoreGamer

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 am

Damn, your already @ 60 Problemz? That was hella fast.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
Me and my bro were playing couple mins ago, and you average about 800-1000 XP per game. If you want
to level up quick, then I suggest you play this whole weekend since its Double XP lol.

wait wtf, you guys are going to switch, why? Im going to be playing mag today and tomorrow for double xp and instead of wasting it on valor should i restart with raven?
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:43 pm

zzz3 wrote:
PR0BLEMZ wrote:

wait wtf, you guys are going to switch, why? Im going to be playing mag today and tomorrow for double xp and instead of wasting it on valor should i restart with raven?

LOL, wait what level are you ? If your not even close to level 10 then yeah you can switch if you want.
The reason why were switching is because once you hit level 60, you have the choice to going to veteran mode. By going to veteran mode, you get to choose a different PMC which has different weapons, maps, etc..
If your level 10 + right now, then I guess we'll wait for you until you hit 60. It probably won't be long since
it's double XP right now.

Anyways, everyone get on today. Me and my bro was playing late last night till 5 in the morning lol. We'll
be on again tonight if you guys are down to squad up.
Back to top Go down
v1nhsta
Noob
Noob

Rep : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 pm

im on at the moment if you guys want to play
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:12 pm

ok so you guys are going to switch to raven today right? Im going to delete valor and start raven because im at lvl 3 anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm

[quote="PR0BLEMZ"]
zzz3 wrote:
ok so you guys are going to switch to raven today right? Im going to delete valor and start raven because im at lvl 3 anyways lol.

LOL, alright cool. Lets get some games in tonight. We still haven't squad up yet.
V1nhsta, get to lvl 60 quick so we can run Raven. It'll take you a couple of games of Sabo since we have 2 contracts there + its double XP weekend.
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Me and my bro wont be on until later tonight because of UFC 111. We'll be on right after
the fight though.

EDIT: I'm coming on right now.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

hey guys im not sure if you have given up like me, but i wussed out and traded in MAG for GTA4 episodes 1+2. EB games offered me $50 for MAG and i couldnt resist lol...
Back to top Go down
Hamburglar08

Hamburglar08

@PSN : Hamburglar08
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I knew it was bad
Back to top Go down
DMARKz
Admin
Admin
DMARKz

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

zzz3 wrote:
hey guys im not sure if you have given up like me, but i wussed out and traded in MAG for GTA4 episodes 1+2. EB games offered me $50 for MAG and i couldnt resist lol...

Power traded huh ? My brother might PT his for SSFIV next week.
Am I the only one who's keeping MAG? haha its all good.
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Hamburglar08 wrote:
I knew it was bad

LOL i dont know about bad, but it definitely requires a different approach and a lot of patience/time.

PR0BLEMZ wrote:
zzz3 wrote:

Power traded huh ? My brother might PT his for SSFIV next week.
Am I the only one who's keeping MAG? haha its all good.

I guess thats what its called. I never traded in a game in my life before so i was happy when they offered an extra 50% on top of $35. I payed $40 for MAG anyways so i couldnt be happier. I think you still have v1n to play with lol...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare5019
Nightmare5019

@PSN : Nightmare5019
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 am

Is it to late or should I get this still? I'm planning on running into EBgames and spending $80 on getting a new game, i'm looking at MAG or White Knight Cronicles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G- Massive Action Game   M.A.G- Massive Action Game - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.A.G- Massive Action Game
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5