Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Please log in or Register. Thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official NFL Thread

Go down 
+4
BBarger30
rizzoF5
Areksoo
DIVINA__
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

@PSN : BBarger30
@XBOX : fuck xbox
Rep : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 am

Everyone knows the jets aren't that good. It always been the running game winning it for them, all the jets have is a decent secondary and a revived LT
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

@PSN : ZUEY
Rep : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:20 am

BBarger30 wrote:
Everyone knows the jets aren't that good. It always been the running game winning it for them, all the jets have is a decent secondary and a revived LT

all their wins are against teams under .500 except for the one win against the pats in the 2nd week. Anyways i cant wait to see what ryan has to say tomorrow about getting exposed...
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

I PVRed it and finished watching it just now... Patriots made a statement with that game as the true leaders of the AFC east. They beat the Jets, Colts, Steelers, Ravens, Chargers... all at one point or another were "the team to beat in the AFC".

I've always thought the Jets were not as good as everybody makes them out to be. They had 4 games where they were lucky to win. They could easily be a 5-7 team right now.
Back to top Go down
fatguy234
Trainee
Trainee

@PSN : fatguy234
Rep : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 am

Brady threw more td passes then the jets points lol 4-3
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

bears got a snow job! pats scored 33-0 in the first half lol. The game was fun to watch because of the snow and the fumbles, sacks etc it caused.

The eagles vs. cowboys game was sick too. Went down to the last 5mins before eagles recovered with the pick. And desean jackson is a retard; fell backwards on purpose into the end zone. For example, in college he did a back flip and didnt get the touch down as well as in dallas when he dropped the ball thinking he already crossed the goal line.

btw this craked me up

C'MON MAN LOL

Last edited by zzz3 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 pm

That was a great commercial for MNF Countdown show's "C'Mon Man" segment.

Jets are a joke... I hope the Steelers pound them next week.... no wait, Jets need to win, so that the Pats have an easier time clinching 1st over.... no wait... I'm hoping for a tie! That way it hurts both teams equally!
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 pm

i hate the jets, im glad their cockiness is hurting them. steelers i just like palomia or however u spell that name. Pats, brady needs a hair cut
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 pm

yep the Jokes are still winless against .500 and higher teams, except the one win against the patriots. And even though im indifferent when it comes to steelers vs. jets, i think the steelers will win based on statistics alone, not to mention they are a better team on the offence.
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

@PSN : DIVINA__
@XBOX : PR08LEMZ
Rep : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 pm

i think the jets are good
they just werent playing that good against the dolphins
it was there bad day
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 am

omg i almost died when banta cain got called for the face mask push during merriweathers interception but he made up for it when he got the sack on 4th down to win the game.

BUT WTF WHO SAW DESEAN JACKSON'S PUNT RETURN?

i LOL'd at this punt return (dan connolly)
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 pm

^-- That was an amazing come back.

So I'm stuck in a board room, but I got my laptop with me and internet connection...

I'm looking at the standings and it seems the Pats have #1 seed pretty much wrapped up... but they can still drop as low as #5... actually the really weird thing is they can only be #1 or #5. Here is the #1 seed race picture in the AFC:

-If the Pats win 1 game or Jets lose 1, then the Pats are the #1 seed. Doesn't matter what Steelers or Ravens do as Pats have the tie breakers on both teams.
-If the Pats lose out and Jets win out, then the Pats are the #5 seed. The Jets can still get the #1, but only if the Steelers win their division and not the Ravens.
-By Pittsburgh losing to both the Pats and Jets, they can only be as high as the #2 seed.
-Ravens can be #1 seed, but a perfect storm has to happen... Pats lose out, Jets win out, Steelers lose at least 1 game and the Ravens win out.

Won't comment much on the #1 seed in the NFC as Chicago winning tonight definitely muddies up the playoff race. But Like the Pats in the AFC, the Falcons pretty much have the #1 seed wrapped up in the NFC... they need to lose out right and either the Bears, Eagles, and /or Saints have to win out right, for it to get really messy.

One last comment.... NOBODY in the NFC West deserves to go to the playoffs! They need to put in a new rule that states, no sub .500 team makes it into the playoffs. It's possible that there can be multiple 10-6 teams that don't make the playoffs in both the AFC and NFC... yet these NFC West teams have to win out right just to get to .500.

Because one of those scrub teams is going to make it in, there is only 1 spot for the Giants (early fav to win the NFC), Packers (a few weeks ago was considered the top team in the NFC), and the Bucs (who are self proclaimed the best team in the NFC.... lol).

Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Noooooo! Pats lose to the Jets! Sad

On top of that... I didn't see either game. I was busy all day, so I PVRed both games, then come home to find my PVR recorded 20 minutes of the first game and nothing else! I even deleted everything on my PVR... I think my PVR (only 3 years old) is on it's last legs. Maybe I can get a free rental one from Rogers as I bought the one I have.

Sucks that 2 out of 3 of my most hated teams are representing the AFC. But I'm going to watch... I'm still a big NFL fan. I like both match ups. Jets vs Steelers will be a whole lot of hard hitting football. Bears and Packers is going to be full of big plays.

It's a crappy way to end the season for the Pats, but this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Next year, they will have a top 5 defense (too many rookies and 2nd year guys this year). I hope they keep their 9th overall pick and get a monster pass rusher. Assuming they can resign some key OL, their offense will still be near the top of the league. Every Patriot SB win had a defense in the top 5... I'm expecting big things for the Pats in 2011/12.

Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

i dont even know what to say...its just not fair Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fatguy234
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 am

Its ok the packers d has been stepping up lately clay matthews will have the run game on lock down
Back to top Go down
fatguy234
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 am

And the jets havent seen a d like the steelers
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

sperbowl is coming up soon
what teams are you guys rooting for?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenantdan
Lieutenantdan

@XBOX : xxHydrooxx
Rep : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm

well I gotta go with the jets even though there is not much hope
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm going to cheer for the Jets over the Steelers... don't want people comparing the Steelers "dynasty" to the Patriots or people putting Roethlisberger in the same category as Brady.

Also the Packers over the Bears (and also to win it all). Aaron Rogers is the next great QB. He would already be there if it wasn't for Favre not wanting to retire... As talented as he is, he had to ride the bench for 3 years. Is it just me or does Aaron Rodgers look like Ellen Degeneres.

Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

patriots suck
Back to top Go down
Areksoo
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 pm

BBarger30 wrote:
patriots suck

Ooooh... thems fightin' words!
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Cowboys suck, Brady needs a hair cut
Back to top Go down
zzz3
Active User
Active User
zzz3

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 pm

BBarger30 wrote:
patriots suck

feet like rex ryan?
Back to top Go down
BBarger30
Forum God
Forum God
BBarger30

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

rex ryan can die sucking a toe
Back to top Go down
DIVINA__
DIVINA__

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 pm

this weekend, packers and steelers
whos rootin for who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official NFL Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next